Things Will Change

Twisted's Pov

I wake up Tom (wizard) still sound asleep in my arms. "I'll be back" I whisper adjusting a pillow to seem like me. "Wag!" I yell and he runs down along with Ashley. "Ummm what happened last night?" Wag asks like he's my friend again. "We're together." I say and Wag sighs. "I can't let this happen. Not under my watch. And I can't strip your power either." Wag says and Tom is at my side. "Strip me of my power. Leave Twisteds take mine!" He says and I shake my head. "I can't let you do that." "You can't stop me."  Tom snaps back at me. "Tom don't make me do this." Wag begs and I feel Tom slide his hand in my own. "Can't we just keep it secret. Not let the gods find out."

Ashley's Pov

Not the the gods find out! How funny I'll tell Dianite get them all stripped. "Okay but only for a short amount of time. And feed your pet." Wag says looking at Boo's room. The two walk to the kitchen and I take Wag aside. I sit him on the couch and snuggle up with him. "Ash now isn't the time." He says and I kiss him. He kisses back and I snuggle back into his chest.

Tom's (wizard) Pov

Twisted and I feel Boo before going back up to our room. Twisted sits up and lets me snuggle into his chest. "I love you." I say and I feel him shiver. "I love you too." He replies and I let myself drift off to sleep.

Twisted's Pov

I love Tom I really do, but I'm scared as fuck. What's Mianite gonna do if he finds out!  I don't want Tom hurt ever. By anyone! I'm terrified of myself! I don't remember my parents I wish I did! I wish I would've never done this is Wag. I wish Tom and I would've said no. But we didn't and now we're here. Scared and broken! Things and going to change! No one should ever half to feel the way I do. Ever. Things will change!