Perfect Two

Capsize's Pov

Hanna shows up to watch Jocelyn and I start getting ready. I put on a black long sleeve top and a neon green skirt. I brush my hair and apply a light layer of make up. I put on simple black flats and Jardon walks in. "Hey Hanna." He says before walking over and kissing me. "Thanks for watching Jocelyn I say and she nods. "Anytime you two have fun!" She says and Jardon and I walk out the door.

Time Skip

Jardon and I sit down at Dine At Night restaurant only to find pur waiter is Tom (synhd)! "What can I get you." He snaps and I laugh. "A sweet tea." I say and Tom answers for Jardon "Water because you're boring!" Jardon nods and Tom walks off. "Its good we get time tl ourselves like this." I say and Jardon nods. "How was dress shopping?" He asks and I take a deeo breath. "Amazing but stressful." "Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see your dress." Tom sets out drinks down and Jardon orders for us. "We want a family sized Mild buffalo wings the sauce to the side. And boneless" Tom looks at me and I nod. "Okay we'll have that right out." He says again. "How's Skipper holding up?" Jardon asks and my eyes tear up. "Fine I guess. He was happy to see me but refused to tell me how people reacted to our engagement back at home." I say and our food is brought out.

Time Skip

Jordan's Pov

Capsize and I walk alone the beach my arm rested over her shoulders. "I remember the first time I laid eyes on you I knew you were going to be mine." I say and Capsize giggles. "My pretty boy." She giggles wrapping her arm around me. "Love you." I say stopping. "Love you too." Capsize says kissing me. We sit in the sand and as childish as it seems we build a sand castle. "You know what I love about you." Capsize says more than asks as she knocks pur sand castle down. "What." I say leaning closer to her. "Your sence of humor." She randomly says and I nod. "Thanks?" "Can we go home?" She asks and I nod. "This is your day we can do whatever you want." We walk home hand in hand. And I feel truly happy for the first time since my baby was born.

Time Skip

Capsize's Pov

Hanna and the wizards shhh us as we walk in. "Jocelyn is sleeping come on." Hanna says and we all sit around in the living room. "Hey Tom (wizard) truth or dare!" Wag says and I get a uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Tom's (wizards) Pov

"T...Truth" I stutter looking over at Twisted. "Is it true you love Twisted!" Ashely blurts and Twisted looks shocked. "Y... yes" I stutter and Twisted says nothing just sits and looks shocked. Rejection! I run as fast as I can upstairs and start to cry. I killed our friendship! I should've said no! I should've lied! There's a knock on the door. "Go away!" I yell and cry harder. "Tom its me! I need to talk to you!" Twisted says and I remain silent. "Can I come in?" He asks his voice soft as silk. "Sure." I choke out and he walks in shutting the door behind him. "I love you too." He blurts and my heart starts to race. "Really?" I whisper and he nods. "I've felt this way for months now. Our kiss last night was amazing. I've waited for this moment forever." He says sitting next to me. "But we'd have to give up our power to be together. And if Wag found out....." Twisted stops me  "I'd do it for you. Wag knows about my feelings towards you. I'm not scared of him. He's bullied us for years without anyone knowing! Its time we stand up for ourselves! We can do it together." He says holding out his hand. I take it in my own amd he smiles. "Together." I say "Together."