Being the Hero

Hanna's Pov

I walk through my dads temple when the whole world seems to shake. Portal action, I keep walking till I hear his voice. "Stop crying" he says and I shake my head. "Hanna" I hear someone whisper and I turn to see Jordan. "Jordan what are you doing here!" I whisper yell at him. "My child!" Dianite says and then the world goes black.

Jordan's Pov

Dianite drags me into a room with a cell. In the cell I see her, Ianite. "Jordan?" She says getting as close to the bars as she can. "Yea I'm here to..." Dianite slams me against the wall cutting off my oxygen. I gasp as he laughs. "Look at your poor boy now Ianite" Dianite yells and I can't take my eyes off her. Long violet hair and violet eyes. "Leave him alone!" She pleads as my vision starts to blur. I start to think about Capsize, I mean if I'm gonna die I want my last thought to be of her. I think of her beautiful honey eyes her shoulder length brown hair amd bangs. Then I remember her sword I reach me hand down and stick Dianite just hard enough to cause him to drop me  I hit the floor and gasp for air. I run to Ianite's cell and stick my hands through the bars. And Ianite's hands lock with mine. "Run my child get the girl home too. I'll see you soon!" Ianite says letting me go. I snatch Hanna up amd run with her bridal style. Capsize and Dec are waiting for me outside the portal. "Go get Tom Capsize! Dec help me" We lay Hanna down on Dec's operating bed and Dec starts working on her. He stickes up the part of Hanna's neck Dianite's sword hit. I hear Tom gasp and I step back. "Is she gonna" Tom stops I've never seen him cry before but he cries. "She'll live" Dec says putting oxygen on her. "Its all my fault" I say and all eyes fall on me. "Jordan" Tom says and I shake my head. "I was to harsh on her! This is all my fault." "Jardon you can't blame yourself for this." Capsize says placing her hand on my neck where Dianite's hands where. "Is he dead" She whispers and I shake my head. "I couldn't bring myself to do it not in front of..." I stop myself Capsize can't know of Ianite's condition. "In front of who Jordan you can tell us" Dec says and I break down. "She was so pale so hurt but she was beatuiful.

Ianite's Pov

I watch Jordan break down over my health and my heart hurts for him. I wish I could hold him and tell him I'm okay and I'm gonna survive this. I see my Capsize kiss Jordan and its like seeing a angel in hell. Jordan still just cries "Could you have done anything different" Capsize says and I sigh no he couldn't have. "I could've saved her. Put myself in the cell instead of her. God Capsize we don't have long he'll kill her if I don't do something soon." "Jordan" I hear myself whispering over and over again. I have to survive this for him.

Jordan's Pov

Capsize holds me as I cry. Why did I let go! Why didn't I say no you're coming with me! "Jordan" I hear Tucker say but I just shake my head. "You did a amazing thing" Why is everyone telling me I'm a hero I didn't do anything! "Tucker will you help me get him home in one piece." Capsize says and I get up. Capsize holds my hand as we walk to my house in silence. "Jardon!" Redbeard says and I look down. "I didn't save her" I say and I feel the guy through his arms around me. "That doesn't matter! All that matters is you and Hanna are okay" he says letting me walk home. When we walk in Tucker grabs my arm. "If you need anything and I mean anything just holler at me okay" I nod and Tucker leaves. I take my armor off and join Capsize in bed. "I'm so happy you're okay" She whispers moving closer to me. "I love you Capsize" I whisper trying not to cry again. "Love you too Jardon" Capsize says and I feel tears slip out of my eyes. "We're gonna save her. Tell me about her and what you saw" Capsize says and I sigh. "Oh Capsize she was beatuiful and cared so much. After I poked Dianite I went to her cell she held my hands kissed them. Told me to run and take Hanna with me. Then that she'll see me soon." I feel Capsize's hand touch my neck again then she gasps. "He hurt you" Her voice wavering. "Capsize" I say as she sits up. "I could've lost you! Why didn't you tell anybody. I could've lost you" She starts to cry and I hold her close to me. "I'm here I'm right here I'm not going anywhere" I tell her over and over again. "What would I have done. Jordan you and your friends are the last little bit of family Skipper amd I have left." I force Capsize to sit up so I can look into her beautiful honey colored eyes. "It's Jardon to you" I say and she smiles before kissing me and I kiss back. Before I no it I'm slipping my shirt over my shoulders. Capsize stops and rest her forehead on mine. "I don't want to go to fast" She whispers and I nod giving Capsize one more kiss. We lay back down and I feel Capsize latch her arms around me. "Goodnight love" I whisper kissing the top of her head.

Capsize's Pov

I snuggle into Jardon's bare chest I don't think he knows I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about the bruises on his neck shaped like hand prints. What would've happened if we lost him. The ground shakes again and I wake Jardon. "Jardon what's going on?" I ask as a loud clap of thunder crashes. "Jordan!" A female voice yells. The look on my poor babies face is killing me. "Ianite!" He yells back. We both jump up and I grab Jardon's sword. Everyone but Hanna is outside. Dianite is holding a mirror and his eyes are locked on me. "Look at you're god now! Jardon!" Dianite yells and Ianite is crying. Jardon runs up to the mirror and cries at its foot. "Jordan" She cries and brother covers my ears.

Jordan's Pov

"Help me!" Ianite cries and I cry with her my hands pressed up against the glass. "Save your god or watch everything you know and love burn!" Dianite yells and he shoots a fireball at the scales. "Why don't you just fight me like a man!" I yell and even Ianite stops taking. I look over at Capsize and Skipper as if to apologize. Skipper uncovers Capsize's ears and I can feel Dianite getting closer to me. "Jardon no!" Capsize yells as im knocked off me feet.