Wedding Decorating & Still a Thing?

2 months later

Capsize's Pov

Hanna helps me with table centers. We sit in silence and paint each rose Purple. She switches to blue and smiles. "These are going to look amazing." She says and I nod. We combine the flowers we have and put them in a long clear vase. "So do you trust Ianite and the boys to get Tucker's area done?" Hanna asks and I nod. "Yeah Ianite's there so they should be fine. Of course if I don't like it I'm changing it!" I say and we share a laugh.

Time Skip

We bring the flowers to the reception area and set them in the center of all 13 tables. "Wow they really did good with this!" I say and Hanna nods.  I straighten a few table cloths and then we head over to the ceremony area. Its beatiful!  The arch is dark purple roses! I can't wait! There's less than 24 hours till Jardon is officially mine. Forever!

Tom's (wizard) Pov

"So you think he'll still be into you after you kind of shoved him out?" Boo asks and I shake my head. "I don't know. I hope he'll understand." She nods and hugs me. She's grown so much. She's almost never violent towards me its amazing. "Boo I'm so proud of you." I say and I see her smile. "Thank you." She says and I tuck her in. "Listen you get some sleep we have a wedding to attend in the morning." I say and kiss her forehead. I walk out and only lock two of the locks. I turn to find Twisted staring back at me. "God I've missed you." He says hugging me. I hug back and I hear him let out a sob. "I know I'm here I'm here." I whisper over and over again. "Listen we gotta get sleep Capsize and Jordan's wedding is tomorrow and if I'm correct you will carry Jocelyn down the isle." I feel him nod. He pulls back and we walk to our room. I snuggle into Twisted's chest and close my eyes. "Tomorrow we have to be careful of our every move." He says and I nod. Thunder booms and my grip on Twisted's hand tightens. "Still scared of thunder." He teases and I drift off to sleep.