Someone New

Jordan's Pov

I wake up to Jocelyn crying. Capsize looks so sweet when she sleeps! I get up and tend to baby girl. Once she's happy I slide on green shorts and a black shirt. I get Jocelyn and start downstairs. Tom (wizard) and Wag snicker back and forth about Tom's fight with Ianite. "Tell Capsize I'm at Tucker's with baby girl." I say and Wag nods.

Time Skip

Tucker holds Jocelyn and I see a tear roll down his cheek. "You ok?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah its just..... I was going to propose to Sonja when she got home....." "Tuckar" Jocelyn slurs and we both laugh. "I'm so sorry Tucker I wish I could've......." "Jordan!" Hanna yells and I run outside. Hanna is standing over a girl who seems to be unconscious. She's got a beatiful dark blue hair color. Soon people start crowding around her. "What's this!" Wag says and Tucker hands me Jocelyn. Capsize walks up next to me and I kiss her. "Hi beatiful." I whisper as more wizards start showing up. "Hanna what did you see?" I ask and she just shakes her head. "Twisted she's..... She's one of us." Wag says and Tom (wizard) leans in to get a closer look. "How do you know." Dec says and Wag looks over at me. "I just...... I just....." "Wag....." she coughs out. "I just know okay!" Wag blurts and she opens her eyes. "Waglington what are you not telling me!" Dec yells and I can tell he's panicked. "Do you remember her?" Twisted asks.

Wag's Pov

I wish I could remember! But I just can't!  I can't! "No I don't remember." I whisper and her eyes open. "Oh James!" She says and wraps her arms around me. "Umm yeah that's m...my name." I stutter out.  I haven't herd my real name in years! Its always either Wag or Waglington. "Who are you." Twisted says saving the moment. "James knows. Don't you?" She says and I sigh. "When you become a Wizard you forget everything about your past life, name included. Your name comes to you in about a week. All I remember is my old name that no one is to call me." I say and she shakes her head. "I'm Ashley! You have to remember!" She says and I see tears swell up in her eyes. "Does Mianite know about you?" Dec asks and she shakes her head. "One of the gods know." "Okay." Dec leaves at that.

Jordan's Pov

Capsize takes Jocelyn from me and gives me a peck on the lips. Somethings not right. Ashley's one of the gods know issue. If Mianite new he would've told us! Ianite would've told me and Capsize surely. Maybe I'm wrong and just over thinking this whole thing. "Who are these people and where are we?" Ashley asks Wag and he looks back at me. "Well I'm Jordan and this is Capsize and our daughter Jocelyn." I say and she nods. "I'm Tom (synhd) and this is Hanna." "I'm Tucker and yeah that's it... but listen Tom (synhd) and I are going strip mining if you need us Jordan." Tucker says and the two of them leave. No one knows what to say. "Lets go." Capsize says and we head back to the palace.

A/N Sorry for the short update! Next will be longer! -Jaden