Proposal

Jordan's Pov

"Jordan you ready man!" Tucker says and I laugh. "I'm extremely nervous but yeah I'm ready." I reply and Hanna hands me Jocelyn. She's dressed in the sweetest little ivory lace dress. It has a black collar and black outlining only on the emd of the sleeves. She's got black little Marry Jane shoes on with it. "Did I do good?" Hanna asks and I nod. "Perfect!" "Its about damn time you use that wedding setup I made you!" Tucker jokes and I laugh. "I'll go get her ready. Now you boys get to the set up." Hanna says as I strap Jocelyn in her stroller.

Capsize's Pov

Dec checks my heart rate and everything to make sure I'm fine before he lets me go. "Dec come on I'm fine." I say and he nods. "Okay you're free to go." Dec says and I walk outside. Jardon isn't showing up! He promised me he'd be the first one here. "Capsize!" I hear Hanna yell and I see her walking my way with Jocelyn. "Hey come on I want to show you something." She says and I follow her to a cathedral. "What is this?" I ask and as we round the corner I see him. Jardon is standing in front of a heart made of leaves and I smile. "Jardon! What is this!" I joke walking up to him. He hugs me but pulls back pretty quick. Everyone is here! Dec, Mianite, Ianite, Felix, Tucker, Wag, Tom (wizard), Twisted, Tucker, Hanna, and Tom (synhd). "Jardon seriously what is...." my heart stops. Jardon kneels down on one knee and pulls out a ring. Its simple nothing huge. A diamond in the center. Simple pretty just like I like. "Capsize ever since I first laid eyes on you I wanted you to be mine. We've been through everything together. And I can't imagine life without you. CaptainCapsize will you marry me?" Jardon says and I nod. "Yes!" I say tears running down my face. Jardon slides the ring on my finger and the second he stands up I pull him into a kiss. "I love you!" I whisper and everyone claps. "Oh and can we take a moment to thank Tucker for building this lovely scene." Jardon says and I hug Tucker. "Thank you" I say walking back over to Jardon. "Love you" Jardon says kissing me again. "I love you more." I reply and everyone awes. I don't think I've ever been this hapoy before. Besides Jocelyn's birth of course!  I'm getting married!