Doll House

Jordan's Pov

Wag clears his throat and elbows Tom. Capsize pulls from my hug and laces our fingers together.

Tom's Pov

I don't think I've ever been more nervous! But I have to do this for me and Boo. "Listen I was wondering if we could turn Boo into a living doll. Hear me out on this Jordan maybe just maybe people could I don't know look at her differently. And she wants to do it as well." I say and Jordan doesn't look promising. "If she comes out and tells me this is what she wants to do I don't see why not but till then she stays her normal self." He says and I nod. "Also her lessons start tomorrow on wizarding." Wag adds and Jordan nods. Boo walks down and pulls me outside. "What'd he say!" She says more than asks and I sigh. "I told him it was your idea amd he said he wants to hear it from...." "Dianite scrum!" Someone yells cutting me off. "He wants to hear it from you Boo." I say and she looks over her shoulder at the other kids who are pointing amd whispering things. "Okay I'll tell him." She says walking back in.

Boo's Pov

I have to tell him! But how? And when! I sit on the couch amd wait for Jordan or even Wag to bring it up, but no one does. I have to now is the time. "Jordan." I say and he sits next to me on the couch. "Yes princess." He says and my heart speeds up. "I want to become a living doll." I say and he nods. "If you're sure you want to do this." He says brushing a stray hair out of my face. I glance to Tom who smiles. "I'm sure."