Home! No this will NEVER be home!

Boo's Pov

Mianite and Tom (wizard) come in and ramble about Capsize and Jordan. "I want to go home." I snap and it falls silent. "Can you tell us where that is." Mianite says and I bring my knees to my chest. "Where my dad is! He would never do this to me!" I yell tears running faster and faster down my face. "I'm here if you need me Tom." Twisted says and my mind starts racing. "Kill them both you fool!" The voices yell. "Boo calm down you can go with Tom (wizard) today. To a new home you'll love." Mianite says and anger stirs inside me.

Tom's (wizard) Pov

"This will never be home! You all think I'm crazy! No one believes me!" Boo yells and I start to cry. "Boo please! I j....just want to h...help you." I cry and I see her shake her head. "I want my dad!" She yells and I run to Twisted. He hugs me and I bury my head in his shoulder. "Its gonna be okay." He whispers but I don't pull back. "Please Boo! You'll get to see Felix and Ianite!" I cry and everything falls silent. "Tom I'm sending her home with you." Mianite says carrying Boo's limp body over and placing it in my arms. "Twisted you know what to give her if she needs it. Keep her isolated from everyone especially Jocelyn." Mianite says and we walk off at that.

Time Skip

Wag's Pov

I help Tom (wizard) and Twisted set up Boo's room and I can see the hurt in Tom's eyes. But I also see something in Twisted. Love, hope, fear but I don't know who it's towards. Tom lays Boo down on the bed and kissed her fore head before allowing me to bolt lock the door shut. "Here's your keys. Twisted can I talk to you." I say taking him aside. "What's going on?" I ask and tears swell up in his eyes.

Twisted's Pov

Damn it! Stupid fucking sixth sense that only Wag was gifted with! I feel tears running down my face. I love Tom. I'm so scared of rejection and ruining our friendship to tell him. "Damn it Wag! I love him okay! Is that a crime!" I whisper yell tears running faster and faster down my face. "You're way to hostile! There's nothing wrong with it! We work off trust Twisted! You keeping a secret....." "I don't care Wag! You try telling me this is easy! I can't stand myself! And I can't stand this whole thing anymore! Me and......" "Stop it!" Ashley yells and Wag turns. "How much of that did you hear." He says gently to her even though he seemed fine yelling full on at me! "Enough to know his feelings." Ashley says and our eyes lock. "You tell anyone and I swear you'll be sorry!" I yell and she looks shocked. Wag slams me up against the wall his hands over my throat. "Threaten her again and...." I jerk free and let more tears fall. "I can't take this anymore! I'm sick of me and Tom living in your shadow! You say you treat us all equally but she's a liar Wag! But you don't care only about yourself! I'm done!" I yell and run to my room.

Boo's Pov

I wake up in a room with pink walls. I've been here before I know it! "Tom!" I yell and he walks in. He sets a plate of food on my nightstand and instantly walks back out. I hear the locks lock one by one. 8 of them one less than Mianite had. "Kill them! All of them start with the child." The voice hisses in my head and I hear a baby cry. "No! No!" I cry as the voices repeat over and over. "Kill yourself!" A mans voice yells and I know its dads. Tears run down my face as the voices seem to bounce off the walls. The pink walls turn red stained with blood and black marks start getting carved into them. "Kill yourself!" "Waist of space!" "Crazy!" All sworn around me. I feel a pinch in my arm and it all goes back to normal then to black.

Tom's (wizards) Pov

I did it! My heart beaks as I lay her down. She didn't know what she ways doing!  I'm a monster I should've just helped. I lock the door and lean up against it. I close my eyes and just cry. I ignore the strong pain in my arm and in my lower back. I start to think of Twisted and it all seems tl disappear. He's my best friend. What would I do without him. He's helped me so much these last few years. I love him. No. I can't love him! It'll kill pur friendship! "Tom!" Twisted yells running to my aid. I start to feel light headed and I feel him pick me up. "Hang in there buddy." He says as my vision blurs. He sets me on his bed and I cry out in pain. He gently slips my shirt over my shoulders and rolls me over. "Thomas! You should've called me!" He says and I can tell he's crying. I feel him start working on my back then a syringe goes in my arm. My vision clears up and I start to feel better. Twisted stitches up my arm and I see the tears running down his face. He leans forward and runs a finger over a scratch just under my eye. "Don't cry." I whisper and be shakes his head. "I almost lost you! I almost lost you!" He cries and I let him hug me. "I'm so sorry." He sobs and I shake my head. "Don't be. I went in alone. Its my fault." I say and he pulls back. I can feel his closeness but I don't know how close till I feel his lips brush against mine. I pull back as the door opens. "Did I interrupt something! Or" I cut Wag off. "No did you need something?" I snap and he shakes his head. "No just checking up on you." He jokes walking out. "Umm." I say trying to save the moment but I can't. I lay down and Twisted next to me. I rest my head on his shoulder and I hear Boo screaming again. I start to get uo but Twisted grabs my hand. "Don't." He says and I shoot him a look. "Please." His voice catches so I reposition and stay with him. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Boo's Pov

"Kill them!" "Include Ashley! Kill them all!" Voice shout in my head and I close my eyes. "Leave me alone!" I scream cover I my ears. "Kill yourself." A different voice rings. I close my eyes and drift off into a panicked sleep.