The Beginning Of The End

Jordan's Pov

I walk in the front Capsize's sword in my hand I'm ready to fight. Not just for me but for Capsize and Ianite. "Dianite!" Tom yells amd before I know it Dianite is standing before me. "Ah Jardon where's Capsize! Oh did she take my word and leave you!"

Capsize's Pov

Dec calls a wizard named Waglington over and with a blink of an eyes he's here. "We need a window to see into the nether" Dec says but the handsome wizard won't take his eyes off me. "Anything sir he says and opens a window. "And miss if there's anything I can do for you just call me" He says kissing my hand. After he leaves the focus is on the fight. "He's using your sword" Dec says and I nod.

Jordan's Pov

"Come on Pretty Boy look at me! Remember your home remember it!" Dianite yells and I really don't want to hit first. "Dianite I don't want to strike first!" I say and he laughs. "Jordan run! Please!" I hear Ianite yell. "Let her go! Take me instead!" I plead but Dianite just keeps mocking me and Capsize. "Promise to come home to me! Jardon I love you! Isn't Capsize just a lovely girl. And to think she choose you over all of your friends!" "You leave her out of this!" I yell and a arrow hits Dianite someone from the back of the group. The arrow was Tom's. "Jordan go!" He yells as the battle begins. I run to Ianite's cell and Ianite points to where the key is being held. I grab it from under the rug and unlock Ianite's cell. I run in and unlock the chains that hold her hands. "Jordan!" She says but is to weak to stand and hug me. I pick her up bridal style and start back towards the portal. I see my people failing against Dianite. I set Ianite behind a wall and she nods. I run behind Dianite and before I can hit him his sword comes back and hits me right in the throat.

Capsize's Pov

I called Wag back I needed someone to hold me while I cried. Sonja was being held by Dec as she sobbed. "He's not giving up. Capsize look they're not giving up!" Wag says and I peek at the window. "Burn the whole town to the ground all of my home and memories but if we burn you burn with us!" I hear Brother yell and I hide my head back in Wag's robe.

Jordan's Pov

Tucker gets good hits on Dianite amd I see him starting to get weak. My vision starts to blur as Dianite falls to the floor beside me. Tom's arrow in his chest. I wonder back over to Ianite and pick her up. "My hero" Ianite says and I wonder back with the group. "Guys we need to get back" Tom says and we all step through the portal together.

Capsize's Pov

"They're back" Wag says setting me on the bed and running out. "Capsize!" I hear brother yell and I run to him. He hugs me and I hug back. Mianite walks up to me and its not Ianite in his arms its Jardon. Mianite brings him to Dec's operating room where Hanna is still laying. "He's hurt badly Capsize." Dec says and everyone watches. Dec stitches up Jardon's neck but he still is unconscious. "I can't do much more Capsize I can stick oxygen on him but I don't know what that will do." Dec says and I feel Wag behind me. I nod and Dec hooks Jardon up to oxygen. I take Jardon's limp hand in my own and sob. "Capsize" A soft voice says and I turn to see Mianite wheeling Ianite in. He stops and leaves Ianite beside me. "If it makes you feel any better the last thing he asked of me was to comfort you." Ianite says and I let a tear fall. Tom walks in and stands on the opposite side of Jardon's bed. "He did a amazing thing you know." Tom says tears running down his face. "Thomas you did too you killed your own god! I know how terrible you must feel" I say and Tom nods. "Whats Hanna gonna think if she ever wakes up" "So Capsize I see you and Wag hit it off" Tom jokes but I don't laugh. "My heart still belongs to Jardon" I place my hand where Jardon's heart would be and I feel it skip a beat at my touch. "Capsize get away from that table" Wag says as he wheels Ianite back just a bit. "Why?" I ask and the look on Wag's face scares me. Wag starts counting and pacing. "1,2,3,1,2,3" He whispers jerking me away from Jordan. "Close you eyes!" He says and I hear Jardon scream.