Is This The End

Capsize's Pov

"Dianite that's enough you've had your fun." Dec says as I run to unconscious Jordan amd lay his head in my lap. "I'm here Jardon. Jardon wake up!" I sob "Capsize stay calm your going to be okay so is he" I hear Ianite say but I don't care. "Dianite leave them alone!" Mianite yells and Tom is over with us. I lean my ear down to where Jardon's heart would be and I don't hear a sound. "He's not breathing!" I sob and Tom lays Jardon's head on the ground and starts CPR. Tucker holds me and I close my eyes. "Come on Jordan!" Tom grunts and tears run down my face. "Jordan please. Don't leave me don't leave me" I whisper and the world seems to stop. I lean into Tucker's chest and then I hear it. A gasp I look and Jordan is breathing. "Jardon!" I yell and pull myself from Tucker's grasp. "Capsize" Jardon coughs over and over. "Im here I'm right here." I sob I help Jardon get to a position to where I can just hold him. Tune out Mianite and Dianite fighting only feet away. "Ianite" I hear Jardon whisper. He jerks away from me and crawls over to Ianite's mirror and Ianite rests her head against her side of the mirror as Jardon rest his head on ours. I run over and do my best to comfort Jardon. The sun starts to rise just as things start to settle down. "I will be back Sparklez this isn't over!" Dianite yells before disappearing taking the mirror with him. Dec and Mianite walk over and help me with Jardon. "He's gonna kill her! Mianite do something!" He cries sitting up. "Jordan he almost killed you think about yourself!" Mianite says placing his hand on Jardon's head. "Mianite you have to help her! Please! If I can't do it..." I stop him. "Send me into the nether." I say and Jardon shakes his head. "No or not yet Capsize. You two need time especially you Jordan. Tucker you and Sonja will help Capsize for the next two days. Rest Jordan let your mind clear." Mianite says and before anyone can protest leaves. Me Jardon Tucker and Sonja walk into Jardon's house. "Has he eaten?" Sonja asks and I shake my head. "Let me help you!" I say trying to lighten the mood. "Capsize" Jardon says and I look to Sonja who just looks sad. I walk in and lay down next to Jardon. "Are you okay?" He asks and hearing him care warms my heart. "I'm fine Jardon." I say laying my head on his strong shoulder. "Tell me about Aurey." I say and Jardon smiles. "Aurey was amazing. She had long red hair and brown eyes. She was a dianite but not just any her and Dianite became extremely close. When he told her what he was planning to do to Ianite she came to me. She told me of Dianite's plans and she told me about Boo. See Aurey loved Dianite he loved her so he got her pregnant having a affair with Hanna's mom. Three days after she was found dead on the steps of the Mianite temple." He stops and looks at me "She left me a note the day before saying how she loved me and wanted me to serve as Boo's dad. I never told her I loved her back. I was going to but when I found her. Nothing has been the same since. There's been war and death." Brother walks in and calls me out. I walk out and follow brother. I fall into his arms and sob "I hate it here can't we just go home! And bring my Jardon with us" I say and he shakes his head. "Capsize I want to but I just can't only a few more days before I take off without him." I nod and walk back into Jardon's room. Sonja is holding him as he cries. Neither notice me. "She hates it here Sonja! I should've just let Dianite kill me!" "Why didn't you what made you want to live" She says making Jardon take a bite of food. "I thought of her." He says and I bring my hand to cover my mouth. "Of who? Capsize?" He nods "I wanted my last thought to be of her. Then I faught back I knew I had to live for her." I can't take it anymore I run and wrap my arms around Jardon. "I love you so much. One day we'll be hapoy in Ianeria together." I say and I feel Jardon laughs.

Dianite's Pov

"Oh Ianite wait till she finds out her home is gone!" I laugh and I hear my sister crying. "Just leave the poor boy alone! And Capsize!" "Oh am o hurting your heart I'm sorry not long now till she sees first hand her home." I laugh harder as Jordan kisses Capsize. "Look at them! Let's run off and be happy! Does he really think it'll be that easy!"