Goodbye Beloved Mother

Jordan's Pov

Tom and I walk through the guardian temple. "Hey how's your water breathing?" Tom asks and its pretty low. "Sonj come bring me a water breathing." I yell to her. "I don't think I can! There's a lot of these doods here!" She yells and I know her life count is the same as my own. "Ah come on don't be such a pussy bitch!" Tom yells and I start toward Sonja "you'll be fine I promise!" I say as I round the corner just in time to see her fall to her death. "Sonja!" I yell and run to her. I pick up her unconscious body and call for Tom. "Go to the surface get Dec and any wizard or god you can!" I yell and Tom nods swimming as fast as he can in front of me. I kill the remainder of the doods and swim with Sonja in my arms. When we reach the surface everyone is waiting all the wizards and Ianite and Mianite. Tucker is in tears as I hold limp Sonja in my arms. "Mianite is there...." I see Mianite touch Tucker's shoulder and I know she's dead. "Its my fault. I should've gave her the apple. I could've...." Ianite shakes her head and hugs me. "We need to get her body ready for burial." Dec says and I hand Sonja to Tucker. "I'm so sorry." I whisper to him and he just nods. "Mianite can Jordan and I have a moment alone please." Ianite says as I lean against a tree that looks out over the guardian temple. Everyone leaves and Ianite holds me in her arms. "Its all my fault Ianite I saw it happen! She told us she couldn't make it." I sob and Ianite shakes her head. "No Jordan its not your fault I promise." Ianite says and I pull back. "I just wish I could've saved her." I say and Ianite holds my hand. "I know but there's nothing you could've done Mianite and I watched from a window." "Tucker probably hates me." I say wiping a tear. "No he will forgive you but you should return to Ianeria I'll see you in the morning for chapel. I must Bless the child." Ianite speaks delicately and I nod starting towards my boat. I stop before I board just to say one last thing. "I'm so sorry Sonja." I whisper as if she can actually hear me.