First Kiss? First Baby!

Felix's Pov

I sit back down in my spot and Ianite sits next to me. "If you ever run off again I'll kill you both! And I will start with Ianite!" I hear Dianite yell. I let Ianite slide into my lap and curl up. If it helps her tune it all out so be it. "I'm so scared." Ianite whispers and I kiss the top of her head. "There's nothing to be scared of." I reply and she sits up. "How do you do this?" She asks tears swelling up in her eyes. "Do what?" I reply trying to get her to say what I know she's about to say. "Love me." Tears spill out of her eyes. "Love a girl who has nothing to offer. I'm not even all that pretty!" She sobs and my heart skips a beat. I lean forward and kiss Ianite. She pulls back for air a smile spreads across her face. "You are as beatiful as the northern lights. And I don't ever want to hear you say that you aren't ever again." I say and Ianite kisses me again. "Okay." She whispers and I wipe one of her tears. "I love you." I say as she curls up on my lap again. "I love you too." She replies and I smile. "Ianite I wish you could stay with me forever but I think for the saftey of both of us you should go." I say and I fell Ianite nod. She sits up and I kiss her once more before she teleports off back to the end.

Jordan's Pov

I hold Capsize in my arms my hand rested on her bump. "Jordan I hurt." She complains and I nod. "I know I wish this process was faster too." I say and Wag walks back in. "Roll over Capsize I'm gonna check again." He says and she obeys. Wag looks up at me and I know she's ready. "Tom!" Wag yells and I get up. I walk over and take Capsize's hand in my own.

Woah! Time skip

Capsize's Pov

Wag sets Jocelyn on my chest and I've never felt happier in my life. "She's perfect" Jordan says and I smile. "Now I have to take her and make sure she's healthy. You two get some sleep." Wag says taking Jocelyn off my chest. Jordan snuggles up with me and closes his eyes.

Time Skip

Felix's Pov

I wake up to find Ianite in my arms. "He's dead. He's dead." She's sobbing and I hear Dianite laugh from just outside. "Ianite what is it." I whisper holding her tighter. As the spund of Dianite's voice gets closer I start to panic. "Ianite what is it!" I say as the cell opens. "Tom killed her dragon." Dianite says and Ianite shivers. "Oh look at you two! All snuggled up so cute. Or as Jordan would say such cute omg!" Ianite jerks from my arms.

Ianite's Pov

How dare he bring up Jordan! "Don't you dare bring Jordan into this! This is all your stupid followers fault! It was the last thing Mianite and I had of dad!" I yell and Dianite laughs. "You actually think Mianite was hurt by dads death! It jusy meant more power for him!" He laughs and I get angrier. Just before I can yell I hear violin music playing. "Who's playing that." I whisper and I know the song instantly. My immortal they played it at dads burial. "Boo. Did you think she believes either of you! She sobbed about the both of you all night last night." Dianite says as the song plays on flawlessly. "Your lying!" Felix yells but Dianite shakes his head. "She just left me to suffer in Ianeria and he watched as I cried myself to sleep every night. She cried and the best part of it all was hearing her say she would fight a long side of me and Cameron." Dianite laughs and my heart breaks. "You tricked her into thinking I sat and watched while she suffered! You're lying to her!" Felix says joining my side. "She starts testing physically tomorrow along with you because you Felix don't get a choice anymore so sleep. And Ianite tell Mianite my plans and it'll be more than a dragon you'll be missing!" Dianite says walking out slamming the door behind him.

Jordan's Pov

Skipper comes over and I start to get nervous. Capsize hands me Jocelyn and hugs her brother. "I wish I could've been here." He says as we sit down. I hand Jocelyn to him and I see tears running down his face. "Oh she's perfect." He says and I look at Capsize who's also smiling. "She only weighed 2 pounds 7 ounces." Wag adds and we all kind of laugh. "Sonja!" Tom blurts and I look over. His eyes are teary and I start to worry. "She to is now at one life." Tom says and my hesrt breaks for Tucker. "What happened." I whisper and Tom sighs. "She slipped up in a 1v1 with Hanna. Lost and is on bed rest for a week." I nod and Capsize has Jocelyn again. "What about Boo any updates?" Skipper asks and my eyes water. "Dianite convinced her into fighting with him she starts physical testing tomorrow along with Felix." Wag says and a tear slips from my eyes. "She'll do fine now Jocelyn when do you plan on telling everyone?" Wag asks and I look at Capsize. "Now." She replies and I kiss her.