Never Alone

Boo's Pov

Dad carries me into my room and drops me. "Dianite let her go!" Cameron yells and I stare up at him. "Kill it with fire! What is that boy thinking! Now seeing the way you just acted I wish I would've done what I had originally planned!" He yells amd tears run down my face. "Dianite leave her be. It's not her fault." A strong voice says and my heart starts to race as Dianite pulls out his gun. I start up to where the barrel is rested on my forehead and I close my eyes. He won't do it. He promised never to hurt me. Yet he also told Ianite that, but he hurt her and my mother. "Dad let him go. Let my brother go at the expense of anything with in my power. Trade me for him." I say and Dianite drops the gun. "Stay in here and don't come out unless I say!" He yells slamming the door in my face.

Felix's Pov

I lay my head down on the concrete and let tears fall. I wish I could keep her with me out of his reach. I wish she'd never come here! Stayed with Jordan and Capsize where she had a family who needed her. "Felix." A soft voice says but I don't move. "Felix its Ianite. I know you won't trust me after what you've seen amd beem through but I wanted to talk to you about it all. Because I've beem through it before too." She says and I feel her sit next to me. I look over at her and my breath gets taken from me. She's beautiful her violet eyes and hair. "Why me! Why her! Ianite I don't understand what did we ever do to deserve this!" I sob "Nothing.  Felix you did nothing nor did Boo." Ianite says and she places her hand on my own. I shiver at her touch and she blushes. "I....I just wish I could keep Boo with me. S...so I know he's not hurting her." I whisper rubbing slow circles on the back of Ianite's hand. "I know but......" "Ianite!" Mianite yells and Ianite jumps at the sound of his voice but doesn't move. "I wish there was something I could do to I don't know help you." Ianite says still not moving. "You know a way you could. Help me I mean." I say and Ianite smiles. "Ianite!" Mianite yells again but Ianite just rolls her eyes. "How could I possibly help you." She says in a more serious tone. "Visit more often." I say in a more serious tone and Ianite nods. "Maybe you should go now." I say to break the awkward silence. "Maybe! bye Felix." Ianite says teleporting out. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep because why not.

Boo's Pov

I stare up at the ceiling and long for Felix. I want to just hear his voice and meet him! Maybe he'd tell me more about mom. I close my eyes and let myself drift from consciousness.

Three days later

Boo's Pov

I listen one last time for any signs of Dad or Cameron before I sneak out to see him. I silently sneak to the vault. I walk in and the door shuts a little more loudly than I'd meant for it to. "Go away!" Felix yells and my heart shatters. "Felix its me." I say walking over to his half room area. "Boo! What are you doing here!" Felix says pulling me into a hug. I close my eyes and try to relax. "I wanted to see you again before Dianite....." I stop as my stomach grumbles. "You're hungry. Damn it Dianite!" Felix says pulling back from our hug and handing me a piece of bread. "Where did you get this?" I ask taking a bite. "Don't worry about it." He replies sitting with his back on the wall. I finish my bread and smile. "Thanks." I whisper and Felix nods. I notice him staring at my wrist which makes me pull my sleeves down. Felix grabs my hand and pushes my sleeve back up. "Did he do this?" Felix asks looking back up at me. His eyes are watering and I shake my head. "No." "Boo. Promise me you'll never do this again." Felix says pulling me into his lap. I nod and close my eyes. "Goodnight." Felix whispers holding me as I slip out of consciousness.

Felix's Pov

Ianite teleports in and smiles her beatiful smile at me. Then she sits next to me amd laces her fingers with my own. "You're so sweet." Ianite says and I smile back at her. "Mianite know the End is unsupervised?" I joke and she frowns at me. "She's bone thin! He's doing what he did to me. Only water to keep me living. Once a week I'd get food." Ianite says glancing at Boo then back at me. "That's not even the worst part." I say pulling up Boo's sleeve. Ianite gasps and a tear rolls down my face. "Ianite I love her more than anything. She's the last thing I have of mom. I can't give her back to him. He can kill me for all I care anymore! He's caused her to cut...." Ianite stops me silently. "Listen" she whispers her voice shaken and scared. "Find her Cameron!" Dianite yells and Boo jolts awake. "Felix?" She says crying and I lay her head back on my chest. "He's not going to hurt either of you. Ever again." I say and Ianite gives my hand a squeeze. "Felix. We can make this easy and you just hand her over. Or we can do this the hard way." Cameron says and I don't reply. He walks around the corner and his crooked smile fades. "Ianite?" He says and she stands up.

Ianite's Pov

"I actually thought you were different!" I yell my voice wavering. "You let him do this! You let him do this to his own kids." I say letting tears fall. "Ianite I..." he reaches out and attempts to grab my hand. I jerk away and I feel Felix's presence behind me. "But Ianite I never stopped loving you! I'm so scared of....." Felix jumps in "Scared! You're his slave! Mianite told you Dianite wants a slave I want a friend! You let him do this to us! And what you let him bully you everyday!" "Felix calm down." I say taking his hand in my own. "Ianite you promised me...." "I didn't promise you anything! Now leave and you tell Dianite that I have Boo and if he wants a fight, fight me!" I snap and Cameron runs off. Felix pulls me in his arms and I hug him. "I wish I could spend every second of everyday with you." He whispers and I feel myself blush. Felix pulls back and takes Boo in his arms. "I gotta go back." I hear Boo say as Felix sets her down. "Boo I can't let you." Boo looks at me and I see the desperation behind her eyes. "He won't hurt her." I blurt and Felix gives me a look that could kill. "I'm serious he wouldn't lay a finger on her. You and I are different, he wanted me dead for power he wants you dead for power. He wants her to live to fight aside him." I say and Boo nods. "You'll visit again. Tomorrow night." Felix says and Boo nods. "You'll never be alone again." She says hugging him once more before running out slamming the cell door behind her.