Are You Coming To The Tree

Capsize's Pov

Its been months since Jack and I got into a fight and my poor Jardon is still hurting. "Jardon I'm taking a walk!" I yell and I walk out before he can protest. "Boo go see Jardon I'll be back soon." I say and as usual Boo doesn't make a fuss about it. Just walks back inside and watches me walk away.

Hanna's Pov

I sit next to Tom and watch the ocean. I wish Jordan would come home! If only he knew what Tom is planning to do. "Sing me a song." Tom says and I do. "Are you are you coming to tree they strung up a man they say who murdered three. Strange things did happen here no stranger would it be if we met at mid night in the hanging tree." I stop as a tear falls down my face. Tom walks away leaving me alone. Tucker sits next to me and looks me in the eyes. "Get armored up we're going to Ianeria. With the Wizards we don't have a lot of time." He says and I sprint towards the house.

Jardon's Pov

I brush Boo's dark red hair and she hums a song. I know what it is Aurey sang it all the time. "Are you are you coming to the tree" I sing and Boo stops. "Where'd you learn that song?" I ask as I pull it up into a ponytail. "I don't know it just came to me in a dream." "Jordan help!" I hear someone yell from outside and both me amd Boo jump up. I see Tucker, Sonja, Hanna, Wag, and Tom. Boo runs to Tom and the crowd gasps. Hanna is in my arms sobbing before I can do anything or even react. "He'll kill us all Jordan come home he'll kill us." She cries and I pull back. "Green man went rogue he wants to start a war." Tucker says and I look over at Capsize. "Jardon no!" Capsize says and her tone is more panicked than ever. More people start gathering around us. "I'll come home and fight this war on the side of team Mianite."

Capsize's Pov

I already almost lost him once now it could happen again! The ground shakes and Wag looks at the church. "Jordan" a voice softer than silk says and then I see her. Her long hair and violet eyes gorgeous. "My lady." He says dropping to a knee at her feet. "Restore the balence between your friends." Its dead silent no one wants to talk. "Farewell my child." She says before disappearing again. "Willwe be involed in this." Wag says and I feel tears running down my face. "No you will stay here and keep my girls safe and happy." Jardon says and my heart hurts.

Jordan's Pov

Boo's eyes are on mine and I see a tear roll down her face. I turn to Capsize who wipes a tear before it can fall. I sigh before pulling her in my arms and hugging her. She has to stand on her tiptoes to hug me and my heart starts to break I can survive this. "I love you!" Capsize sobs and I close my eyes. "I love you more." Capsize pulls back and kisses me. Tom hands me Boo and I hold her tightly. "I love you" she says and a few people awe. "I love you too baby. And I'll be back before you turn Seven I promise." I kiss her forehead and hand her back to Tom. Me and the crew huddle together and Wag teleports us home. "Jordan you're home!" Tom says and I feel anger start to bubble within me. "I'm gone not evem three months and you already want death again!" I snap and Tom's eye brows raise. "Wait are you teaming with Mianite!" "Yeah Thomas I am!" "But Jardon.." "Don't call me that." "But Jordan I thought you were Ianite the guy who didn't take sides!" Tom squeaks and I nod "Yeah I'm still that guy Tom!"

Boo's Pov

After the crew left everyone was basically told to stay in their houses and to not come out. "Why are they making us do this?" I ask watching out the window as Jack and another guy I don't know guard the streets. "They're scared of Green Man and his power. Come here" Tom says and I walk over. He takes my hair down and starts brushing it. "You know your mom and I were good friends." He says and I sigh I don't even remember mom just her voice. "She'd be very proud of you Boo." Tom says his voice cracking. "What was she like? My mom." I ask and he laughs. "Oh Boo she was amazing the best sister a guy could ask for. She loved to laugh and loved to sing. And boy she could. She wasn't gifted the power I have only the oldest in the family got it." He braids my hair and unbraids it over and over again. I can heaf Capsize downstairs crying but I try to tune it out. "Why does Jordan care so much? About everybody I mean." I ask and Tom stays silent. "He doesn't mean to he's been reckless since your mothers death. He loved her you know almost as much as I did." He puts a ponytail in the end of my braid and I lay back on his chest. "You okay?" He says as I ball up in his lap. "No." I whisper and tears run down my cheeks. "Its okay. I promise." Tom says and I start to calm down. He makes me feel safe. I don't know what it is about him, he just reminds me of well mom or her voice anyways.