Corruption

Boo's Pov

"What can I say after three days your not bad." He says as I see my violin down. "You think he'll be happy?" I ask and Cameron nods. "He may seem cruel at times but really Dianite is extremely sensitive. A big softy at heart. Now better get practicing." He says and I do. "What do you mean surprise!" Dianite snaps and I feel my stomach knot. "What's this" he says eyeing me holding my violin. I take a deep breath and start playing. The room is dead silent as I finish off the song. Dianite doesn't look impressed. "Its time you pick up a real bow." He snaps and I set my violin down on its stand and we all walk to the training center. I pick up moms bow and a arrow. "Kill them. Both of them." A vpice echoes in my head but I ignore it. I send my arrow flying and it hits just left of the center of the target. "Not bad." Dianite says and I set my bow back on his holder. "Dianite how was your trip?" Cameron asks and I hear her. "Brother!" Ianite yells and I start to panic. "Ianite." Dianite says standing in front of me. "We found out what's wrong with her and it.....its...." she seems nervous and upset about whatever is wrong with me. "Spit it out Ianite." Dianite snaps in responce. "Its the corruption." Then poof she's gone. "No! This can't be! Get it out of my sight!" Dianite yells lashing out at me. Cameron grabs me and pulls me away. He shuts me in my room and I cry. Why me! What did I ever do to deserve this!

Time Skip

Boo's Pov

I hear piano playing. Its soft beautiful. I walk out silently and find Dianite playing the piano! I sit on the bench next to him and he stops. "I'm sorry for whatever I did that made you..." I start but Dianite stops me. He pulls me in his arms and holds me. It's surprisingly comforting. Not in a way Jordan, Tom, or Wag could. Only a father could make me feel this way. "You couldn't have done anything to stop it." He whispers and I let tears roll down my cheeks. "Dad." I whisper and the world seems to stop.

Dianite's Pov

She did it! Finally called me by my name. Her dad. "Yeah that's me. And I couldn't be more proud." I say and we share a laugh. When I first set out to get Boo I wanted her as a experiment. But she deserves so much better than what I can offer. All I can do is be her dad. Be there for her through this, because only I can help her. She is all I have, I am all she has. "Dad." Boo whispers and I nod. "Why do you and Mianite hate each other so much?" She asks and I feel a flashback coming before it does. "Well" there it is.

Flashback

"Dianite why must you be so cruel?" Mianite mouths and 13 year old Ianite hits him. I leave the room as the voices in my head start getting worse. Tonight I'm going to kill them Mianite and Trianite I mean. I would never hurt Ianite ever.

Time Skip

My alarm buzzes meaning its time to kill both my brother and my father. I grab my sword and walk in their work place. Then the battle begins.

Time skipppppppp

Mianite and I both grow tired. "204683!" Mianite yells and I hear Ianite cry "I just wanted to see my brothers hug once more!" Before disappearing into my home. The Nether.

End of flashback.

"What about Trianite? I mean did he end up like..... Mom?" Boo asks and I nod. "I killed him first for how awfully he treated me. Then I targeted Mianite. Now Boo the voices in your head are going to tell you to do things you sometimes don't want to, but you have to ignore it. Your mother before Mianite was so understanding of when I had my moments of regret. And you need to know I'm here for you." I say and Boo doesn't respond.

Mianite's Pov

"Damn it brother! Show her Felix we talked this through!" I yell and nothing happens. "He will soon I can feel it." Ianite's soft voice whispers. And I get a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Boo's Pov

"We must not let her know of him." Dianite says to Cameron outside my door. After hearing the living room door shut I crawl into bed and start planing my escape.