Prologue

Lee Ki bum was tired,he hadn't slept in days and he knows it's only going to be worse.Ki bum shifted uncomfortably in seat,occasionally sending glances at the cabin on the other side,his attendance is expected any minute.He nervously switched glances to the CEO's door and the Skype in his Computer and contrary to his expectation,the phone rang.He took a deep breath as he saw "CEO Kim" flashing on the screen.He cursed under his breath before he attended.
"My cabin",the message was short and  the shorter it is,the dangerous they are and heavier the work is.He send a tired glance at his fellow secretary and she threw a thumbs up at him to wish luck.Luck!He'd need so much of that.

"Sir",Ki bum knocked before he swung the door open slowly.He watched his boss tiredly raise his head,tired,very like himself gestured him over.Ki bum closed the door behind as he entered and waited for his boss to talk.The old man took his glasses off and placed them by him before looking up at Ki bum,as he swiftly rotated the laptop to face Ki bum.Yup,there it was.
"Did you see?",Kim Il woo waved around the laptop before settling his hand against his head in frustration and Ki bum seriously considered lying but he can't do it to the man.He nodded with a small 'yes' and Il woo looked at the chair to signal him to sit and he did.
"Did you contact him?",The old man asked and Ki bum bit his lips lightly before nodding,he sighed.
"And?"
"He ..He said he will fire me if I ..um,interrupt his peace ever again",Ki bum hung his head.
"He have no right to fire you,Ki bum.I am the head",Ki bum answered with another nod and he brought the laptop closer to him and typed something.He waited for the results and turned them around for Il woo to see.Il woo's eyes widening to it's full extent was the reaction Ki bum already had anticipated.
"I tried to stop the news spreading but -",Ki bum trailed off tapping on the table and refused to meet Il woo's eyes.Il woo leaned into his seat and said,"Ki bum,Set a meeting with my sons,I want them all together around the table"
Ki bum sucked a breath because he was perfectly aware that's not an easy mission and if he had a choice he'd get out of it as soon as possible.
"Sir",he began,"The second master is in US,He might not.."
"in US?!",Kim Il woo jumped off the seat pretty quickly,his stress lines returned back ,marking their territory all over his forehead.
"In Hawaii,precisely",Ki bum added,the old man shook his head.
"Fine!! Call them up here,Tell them 'am sick.Let's see whether they care",Il woo raised his voice reaching onto the table to put down the single framed photo that held his family.
"Sir,we already tried that and your youngest right away found out we were lying",Ki bum reminded his boss.Il woo went silent,he knows his sons shared the same wit as himself,too hard to fool.Alright,then let's not fool.Let's play this the Chaebol way.Kim Il woo smiled to himself as his brain plotted ideas for him.
"Block their cards",Il woo announced.
"Sir-?"
"Block their cards,Pull their resources out until they agree to talk.I am not letting them drag the name of my company all over the media again",Il woo smiled,satisfied of his grand idea.
"Sir,even Master Namjoon's ?",Ki bum was worried about his friend stranded in an island.
"Even Namjoon's",Il woo confirmed,"Let him be stranded in Hawaii.Have the rascals talk to me first.Also did you get Taehyung out of the case?"
"Yes,Sir.Thankfully Mr.Yang was the one patrolling the area last night.I had to pay him up to keep the secret"
"You are taking your job seriously",Il woo nodded at his secretary,"I wish you were my son instead of those three prats",Il woo sighed.
"Am sure they will settle down soon,Sir",Ki bum avoided the compliments.
"Yeah,might have to play the typical "get them significant others " but I had the fair share.They managed to threw every single one out the window"
Ki bum was positive that Il woo was thinking about his eldest son saying,"Did you see how ethereal I am?How could you even stand infront of me and hope to wed me?" to Mr.Dong's daughter.It was indeed hard to laugh it off.
"I have the perfect plan",Il woo smirked at his assistant and Ki bum was already considering retirement.The Kims always ran him up the wall but he owes them too much to let go.

A/n:Aeyo..Yes I had the audacity to write a new story while two are on going but I didn't abandon them.Those are highly angsty so I wanted to write a comedic one So here..There's no villain centered plot here like ..I mean there might be a villain but he doesnt matter...Anyway,you are gonna love this,Cause I do.

Also Imagine this as a movie okay and I wanna post how everyone looks.

Lee Ki bum