6: underwear

As Jungna arrived at her house, she stopped by her clothesline to pick up her laundry. All the clothes were hers and Jungkook's mayhap did picked up his already. Stuffing all of it inside a basket that she left by the foot of clothesline, she went inside her house.

  Like always, she would howlered she was home from the shoe rack. Hence, once she did there was no response. Fixing the basket in her hold as she also struggling to hold her brief case, she walked through the living room. The television was off so did the ceiling fan. Jungkook was not there but his laundries were. Jungna took a deep breath, calming her nerve.

  She did noted in her mind to not open up a topic about cleaness because both of them already adult enough to know what was good and bad. It was enough for her when they almost argue about the mess Jungkook did, back the day she was home, exhausted and only saw trashes everywhere. And right now, not trashes but his clothes.

  Jungna noticed his laundry basket was places on a couch but the clothes were scattered on the floor. To make her heart steady, and to keep her mind positive she convinced herself that Jungkook might be in the middle of folding his clothes but he had something important to do that stopped him in the middle. Since, there also had about three folded shirts already.

  Without saying anything, she put down her brief case and her laundry basket together beside Jungkook's laundry basket. She picked up all the scattered clothes on the floor and putting them inside the basket. She picked up to, the pillow cushion from the floor and arranged them on the couch. Then, she walked towards the opened curtain and she let it closed. Feeling a little satisfied, she left to her room with her brief case. Meanwhile for her laundry basket, she would deal with it later.

  After freshed up her body, relaxing her tense muscle, she got herself into her long sleeve pink pastle colour shirt with Puma wrote at the middle. She put on herself her black sweatpants and dab dab her face with talcum. Next, she went back towards the living room. She thought Jungkook would be there atleast took his laundry to his room but no. She had no idea where he was actually. The guy was not in her sight since she came home. Jungna also didn't think to look at his room either.

  Shrugging her shoulder, she took the television remote controler and switched it on. Feeling like an elderly woman, she sat on the carpet floor infront of the television and grabbed her laundry basket. Pouring the clothes on the carpet, she started to folding them while watching the clothes. It took her half an hour to finish folding them, since what you could expect doing it while watching the television?

  Then, she carefully picked her folded clothes inside the laundry basket without ruining the folds. As she put the basket aside, Jungkook's basket meet her eyes. She had a battle thoughts in her mind either she should or not to fold his clothes for him. Yet at last, after thinking hard, she pulled his basket towards her and poured his clothes on the carpet, redo what she had done to her clothes just now.

  She hoped Jungkook would not mind of she touched his clothes and folded to be more exact. Jungna just felt she needed to fold his clothes, just like she brought the broom and swept the floor after Jungkook made trashes in the living room. Since she didn't want to bicker with her housemate, she thought by starting to do things first was a great lesson. That was why, she made up her mind to fold his clothes. At least, he would have the feeling responsibility for not putting his clothes to the place that it not suppose to place to.

  "What are you doing with my underwear!"

  For god sake, she sweared if she had heart attack she would die instantly. Jungna's heart beaten stopped so did her breath. Jungkook sprinted from his room upstair to the downstair real quick. He snatched his underwear from Jungna's hold. His tip of ears grew red. His hands crumpled his underwear behind him. Jungna was still shock with what had happened.