21: At last

Jungna was in the kitchen, preparing their lunch. She was wearing her apron, standing by the kitchen counter while choping the veggies. At the meantime, Jungkook silently came up to her and stood beside her. Jungna felt his presence but she said nothing because she thought, Jungkook would speak first. As Jungkook was standing still and no word came out from him which Jungna waited for, she lifted up her head and stoping what she was doing and turned to face Jungkook.

       The big eyes of his made their role. By the big eyes that caught her heart, she knew there must be something Jungkook was up too. His lips slowly curled up to a small smile whilst he was nipping his lower lips nervously. If Jungna knew that was one of his habit whenever he was nervous, Jungna might be frankly asked him why he nervous about. But right now, she didn't know.

       Both were leaving in eyes contact challange. Jungna jumped her brows up while looking at him and Jungkook just shrugged and looked away but later on he looked at her again. They were as if communicated in telephaty through their eyes.

       "You know I'm not going to say No with that eyes. But, I need to know the reason. We are noy going to stare towards each other forever right? So?"

       Jungkook did not know how to put them into words. He scared if Jungna said no to him even she clearly told him that she would not say no. But Jungkook knew how Jungna was. She would not going to outside since she was stay in person. Jungkook looked at her and looked away, trying to find the right word to make a right sentence. He really needed Jungna said yes for this.

       "I wanna ask you to go to my reunion with me." He said.
       "What?ㅡ"
       " I mean, my friends from campus held a reunion party. So, they invite me and I want you to come with me. And-" he paused. He was losing of word when Jungna eyes gszed deeply onto him. He could feel her gaze managed to create a hole on his forehead.

       "And?"
       "Andㅡumm..I also need your help there. I mean, I'm going to perform, you knowㅡ so, since I didn't have time to call any of my co-worker, I need you to help me be my right hand. Like, help to record my performance there."

      Jungkook felt a little bit relieve after told her that. But there still unsettle feeling when Jungna said nothing about it. He felt the awkwardness started to envelope between them as Jungkook needed to reduce the tension by rubbing his back of nap.

       "It's okay if you say no I can find anotherㅡ"
      "I don't say that."
      "What? But you didn't say anything and I thought youㅡ"

       Jungna smiled and tapped his cheek before she went towards the sink. "I'm just thinking, what should I wear to go out with you. I cannot remember do I have any dresses in my wardrobe." She told him and slightly turned to face him but her sight gotten block when Jungkook engulfed her into a bear hug.

       "Thank you."
       "Like I told you, I'm not going to say no to the eyes."

       Jungna was left speechless when Jungkook said, the reunion was this night. Jungna as a person who not always in dress had mind blowing for moment. Of course as a CEO she indeed had attended some parties but usualy she would wear something formal and yeah, of course not her suit just kinda formal dress(?) Aside of that, she would find excuses to not attend at all and let Jimin attended on her behalf even Jimin already in the list as their Vice President.

        At last, she wore her black coloured cocktail dress that matched with her branded black coloured purse as well as she thought to wear her black coloured heels. She waited for Jungkook at ther living room since she finished up first. After time to time passed, the familiar cotton smell that Jungna's nose instantly reacted to, making Jungna to lift up her head and looked at a direction.