39: d-day

"Kookie?" Jungna got off from the bed, her hand plastered over the wall to get a grip. Just in time, Jungkook entered the room, eyes widened. He rushed over her and putting the bags he brought together with him.

     "Where are you thinking you are going alone?" He asked her, helping her to get her to the place she wanted to head to.
      "Toilet. Heh" she grinned as Jungkook softly smiled. He guided her towards the bathroom which provided inside Jungna's ward.

      Yesㅡ in couple of few hours, Jungna would done her surgery. In couple of few hours, she would see the world again if nothing against them. In the couple of hours, he hoping to see the same smile that he fall for her.

     Because of that, they started to get her hospitalized. None of them, neither their family members were believe that d-day was finally came. The d-day that they would get their Jungna again. It was Jungna's luck, she got herself a donor in a short time. Some people really needed to wait for years to get a donor. Thinking of it almost every night before she went to sleep, Jungna could not stop thanking to the donor that she had no idea who the person was.

      Jungkook sat at the edge of bed while waiting for her done with her business. In the meantime, Jimin came. Jungkook lifted up his gaze, meeting with Jimin's warmth one. A smile glue on his face. Whenever fhe eldest brother got a glance of empty bed behind Jungkook, the younger got the clue already. He nodded towards bathroom, signling Jimin, the answer.

       Jimin took a seat on a chair by the bed, facing Jungkook. The younger could feel unsettling gaze that Jimin gave towards him which at last, Jungkook heaved a sigh. His arms that he crossed firmly against his buff chest, he propped down by his side, palmimg the matteress underneath him.

      "We already talked about it hyung." Jungkook voiced out only making Jimin sighed in defeat.
      "It's still not too late to change the plan, Jungkook." Jimin fought.
      "Hyung, all of us waiting for this day. We cannot just change the plan just like that. You already see how broad Jungna's smile is don't you? I cannot let the smile gone."

      Jimin was still not satisfied with the answer he got. He ran his hand over his face to his hair after that. Hoping it could brush off the frustration he had inside him. Of course, he didn't want the broud smile that Jungna had, gone. Not his sister's smile of course.

      "Hyungㅡ"
      "What you want me to tell her after the surgery done later, Jungkook?" His voice softened as Jungkook warned him to lower his voice upon Jungna presence in the bathroomㅡ still in the same room with them.

     "Anything." Jungkook smiled whilst shrugging his shoulder. "Justㅡ not the truth. Not yet." He completed his sentence.

     That what bothered Jimin so much. There was no way he could lie to his sister even knew Jungna would believe him bluntly. He justㅡacknowledge that the plan would bring Jungna to tears. And he didn't want that. Not when she was about to happy with the new sight she got.

       Jimin train thoughts was cut off by clicking sound from the bathroom. Jungkook sprang off immediately from the bed and headed towards the room. Jungna carefully took step outside the bathroom with Jungkook's help. He closed the bathroom door behind them and they walked towards the bed.

     There, Jungna's nose twitched. "Is Jimin here?" Her sudden question brought eyes wide as saucer to the two men in the room. Jungkook looked at the eldest in amusement.

     "Yeah,he is. How do you know?" Jungkook asked, placing her on the bed, helping her to get the most comfortable position to stay.
      "I can smell his not-so-good-smell cologne."