17: (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

The clock had strike to 00:00. Hence, Jungna decided to stop from continued doing her works. Jungkook would scold her again if she slept later than her usual sleeping time.

       She tidied up her work room, arranged her paper works and books, collected her scattered pens, picked up her crumple papers on the floor and threw them into a dusbin that she provided inside the room, and last picked up her used mug to the kitchen. As she went out for the room, her living room in her view.

      It was dark obviously. There was no light came the her sight. From her peripheral view, she could only see the stair's light and the kitchen's. She glanced towards a room next to hers, there was light coming from under the door. So, Jungkook probably still in his work room.

      Jungna scoffed by the thoughts of Jungkook scolding her to sleep early but himself a night owl. Yet he got his point, he worked at home so he still had time to rest and sleep as long as he wanted unlike Jungna's occupation options. She needed to go to office, meeting clients and had meeting to attend. Hence, she had no time to rest or paid her sleep like Jungkook could.

       She gave her last glance towards Jungkook's work room as she left for the kitchen afterwards. After she done washed the used mug, she cold her throat with plain water before she went to her bed. At the moment, she suddenly remembered that her phone was still in her work room. She didn't bring the device with her. Plus, she needed to inform Jungkook that she would leaving to her bedroom first. So, he no need to worry about her getting sleep late.

        Then, she went back towards her work room. After taking her device with her amd put it inside her sweatpants pocket, she left. Continuing with stooped by at Jungkook's work room. As she about to knock, where her fist already in the air, she heard a faint sound of someone crying. That was not a hard sobbing yet, it was just a soft sound of muffling as if he tried to hold his tears inside.

       Curiosity and concern, took a very good over her. Jungkook probably wanted to stay alone if he really cried inside but she didn't think it was a good thing to do, leaving Jungkook alone in this situation. Therefore, she carefully knocked his room door and opened it slowly. She peeped her head a little inside first before she made herself enter.

       "Jungkook? Can I come in?"

       He nodded but he didn't even had his head turned towards her direction. His head was lowered and his back was hunched. Once Jungna stepped inside to his room, it was a fucking mess. This was not how his work room look like as far as she could remember. This time, his music sheets were everywhere and crumpled, his paint canvas were on the floor, might be fallen. It was not a pleasent view for the eyes to see.

        Jungkook might be a messy person sometime but he was a neater than Jungna. The way he tidy up his room, folded his clothes and whenever he done his laundry. He was a conscientious person not a sloppy one. Thus, seeing this mess was so unlike him.

       When another soft whimper hit Jungna's ears, she finally brought back to the reality from awe struck with Jungkook's messy work room. As she heard that, she was sure there was something happened towards him. Jungna could not recall, when did Jungkook ever cry. Did he even know what crying means? Because he would be always smiling and the one who support Jungna endless. Hence, seeing him this way, listening to his soft whimper, it gave weird feeling to her stomach.

       Her baby bambi was sad. Her baby bunny with big eyes was sad.

       She took steps towards him. She hoped Jungkook didn't mind by her presence in his room. Jungna gave an encourage squeeze on his shoulder only got another cries escaped from his lips. For this time, it was not a whimper anymore. She could hear clear as crystal that he was crying. He hide his face on his palm. From his side profile, Jungna noticed the tears was wildly streamed down his face.