14: whip man

Sitting in the living room with comfortable silence was the thing Jungna could not ask for more. She was so thankful so much, on her weekend she could stay inside of her house, doing nothing. She was watching the television while two men also in the living room were in their own world.

        Jimin came to her house like he used to. Hence, the three of them were sitting together in the living room. Jimin and Jungkook were sitting together on the same couch whilst Jungna concured one couch by herself across them. A coffee table be their barrier at the middle.

       Jungkook was working on something, on his laptop. Perhaps, be was editing something since there was DSLR beside his laptop on the table. The eldest were sitting silently beside the younger. He was intently focused just like Jungkook eventhough Jimin was just watching. He amazed with Jungkook's editing skill. It was flawless and amazing. The way Jungkook acknowledge which button he needed to tap which ine he should not. The colour, the pixel, the filter and so much more.

       Jimin would find himself smiling proudly while watching Jungkook paid his attention on his work. It reminded him the first day Jungna started her day as one of the company member and she able to done everything so well despite that was her first time.

        Jungna somehow would glance towards them and then turned towards the screen again. She just wanted to make sure either the two men were still awake or had fall asleep. They were totally silence and Jungna almost thought they already passed out.

        Jimin scotted closer towards the younger and poked his arm. Jungkook with his doe eyes, turned to look at Jimin. "Would you mind if I take a look on your work?" He said, nodding at the camera on the table.

        "No. Not at all. Help yourself." Jungkook smiled and took his camera, turning it on and handed it to Jimin. The eldest was happily accepted it with a big smile. Jungna on across seat, could not help but softly smiled seeing Jimin was struggling to hold the camera with his small hands.

        Jimin's eyes would turned wide everytime he looked over one picture to another. The younger was so talented. Despite on his song be composed, looked at his photography skill. Not forgetting to his painting, drawing and video making. Jimin would bobing his head, as he looked onto the photo and his lips would slightly rounded and said woahh.

        "Do you have any particular thing you like to take photo of, Jungkook?" Jimin asked him.
        "No actually but I guess, I'm into sky, cloud, sun and people the most." Jungkook informed.

        As Jungkook continued with his editing work, Jimin resumed with taking over the camera roll. Until the moment, when he pushed the button for next photo, Jungna's photo displayed on the screen. Jimin's breath instantly stopped for a second. He glanced towards Jungkook and then towards his sister. Both were in their own world, Jungkook on his laptop and Jungna on the television.

        Maybe, they were nothing. It was just a photo anyways. That what Jimin told to his mind. Yet, the next picture was still Jungna's. And so the next and next photo. Jimin didn't know what to say. Every of Jungna's photo that had been taken somewhat seemed like it was taken silently but there also the photo, Jungna did looked straight to the camera. Jimin had no idea they really close till this point.

        And people the most.

        Jimin smirked on that. Yeah, people, obviously.

       "Well Jungna did you ever take a look on Jungkook's work somehow?" Jimin asked without breaking his eyes from examined the photo which still Jungna's.

        "No. Why would I?" She said, making Jimin instantly gazed up towards her. He dramatically let out a gasp and turned towards Jungkook.

        "Sorry on her behalf for she being so ignorant."
        "Excuse you, Mister!" Jungna sharply glared at her brother. Her eyes exchanged between Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook rose up her hand, surrendered. "I don't say anything."

        "Jungna, as a housemate at least show that you care about his career." Jimin blabbered."Hello brother, I have my own work. Jungkook has his own. Some person doesn't like people bug in their work just like I don't like people bug in my work. Okay?"

        "Jungkook is public figure. He is an artist. A singer. Which obviously said her work will display to people for them to have a look and listen. That is why you are ao clueless knowing that your housemate is a famous singer. The singer to the song you always listen to." Jimin stuck his tongue out, just to rise his sister temper. Jungkook on the eldest's side, just smiling as he looking onto the two siblings.

        "I don't see what make your point relatable with my point or you point 'show that you care about his career' whatever. You want to win? Go and enjoy yourself." Jungna scoffed and turned towards the television again. Jungkook looked at Jimin, enough with hos concern gaze made Jimin understood what he wanted to ask.

        "She will fine sooner. Trust me. She cannot mad at her brother for too long." Jimin whispered and gained Jungkook small smile and nods. At least, Jungkook's worries was settled a little. He didn't want them to be in conflict anyways.

        Then, the silence engulfed them again. Jungkook almost done with his editing and Jungna was still in her movie. For Jimin, still on camera roll. He thought Jungna's photo would not be that much and would end sooner but this was totally left his lips agap. He could not see the the end of Jungna's photo. There the photo Jungna with dawn, Jungna at park, Jungna on path, Jungna with ice cream, Jungna and sun, sun kissed Jungna, Jungna's back facing camera with her arms up in the air, Jungna's shadow on street, Jungna with night sky, Jungna on swing, Jungna with kids and so much more.

        It was not Jimin's concerned. He was not mind but this was really something. Those photo really shown the two did went out together, eat together, do so much thing together, went to many places together. They really enjoyed one another company so well and grew close to one another. What disappointing was, why Jimin didn't notice this? >:(

        "Yah, Jungkook-ah. Did you take Jungna as your model or what? Why there so many Jungna's photos. About 900 and ++" Jimin retorted. He still paid on the camera screen but at the same time he was stealing glances towards Jungkook to see how he was reacting. If Jungkook was startling or flinching or did his big eyes in surprised, he must be doom as fuck and regretting for lending his camera towards Jimin. But the younger's reaction now, was far from his expectation. Jungkook seemed unaffected.

        "You took my picture, Jeon?Are you stalker? Oh my god!" Jungna glared at him but her tone sounded like she was not serious much. Jungkook shrugged,taking simply on what had Jungna said before he turned towards Jimin. "It just happened Jungna in the picture when I took the picture."

        "Let's me see the picture." Jungna stretched out her hand towards Jimin but Jimin pulled back the camera. He shook his head and pursed his lipa tight. " Where 'I have my own work and Jungkook has his own work,' shit?" He tilted his head, smirking. Jungna's face instantly fall to a deep frown, having enough with her brother.

        "For god sake, I hate you." She huffed
        "I hate you more than you can imagine, sister." Jimin innocently smiled and Jungna groaned. She hastily turned back towards the television.

        Jungkook leaned against the couch and looked at Jimin. He had no comment about the sibling squreal. They could be all lovely but other time, biting each other tongue. That how the siblings work anyways.

       Jimin turned towards Jungkook. Showing the photo gallery that fulled with Jungna's photos only.

        "You whip man."

___

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the🌟
And comment:)