9: TMI pt.2

Jungkook and Jungna sat together at the dinner room. Both were having their dinner together. Seeing Jungna enjoyed her meals, Jungkook felt happiness rushed over him.

    "I thought I'm going eat alone again today." Jungkook teased, having a sip of the stew he made. Jungna glared at him and straightened up her body. "I really didn't know that you this annoying. Where is the shy baby Jungkook?"

    "So you like shy baby Jungkook more?" He munched his rice as Jungna had her time thinking. And then her eyes met his again."Nah, annoying is better may be. So you are not going to leave me hanging in silence." Jungna stated which Jungkook giggled. Fortunately, he didn't get choke.

    "This stew is amazing." Jungna complimented. She could not count how many bowl she had already. Jungkook had a proud smile on his face."Eat alot then, Jungna shii!" He chirped, and poured some into Jungna's bowl. He had the mother's happiness while looking at Jungna eating as if he was the mother and Jungna was the daughter.

    They were eating in silence at first before Jungna started the topic. Jungkook looked up at her with his cheek puffed since his mouth was full. Jungna could not help but thinking he looked alike a bunny. The way his doe eyes looking at her, with the light above them made the dark irises sparkled that Jungna able saw herself reflected at his eyes. Looked, how clear his eyes were.

    "Jimin oppa said he met you one day."
    "Yeah, we did. Unexpected meeting actually. I was on my own, buying my stuffs and we happened to run on each other."
    "Mind if I know what you're talking about?"
    "Jimin hyung didn't tell you?" He glanced at her as Jungna shook her head. "I had a meeting at that time so I had no time to have a little chit chat with him."

    "Nothing much. He told me your biggest secret." Jungkook simply said. His expression seemed steady not any kind of reaction like amazed him or what. Jungna tilted her head, chopsticks between her fingers were in place. "What secret? I don't have secret." Jungna told him, sounded confidence.

    The steady face of Jungkook changed to a playfull one. "You sure?"

    Jungna stared at him carefully, as if he had the answer on his face. Jungkook wriggled his brows, teasing her. But that didn't bother her at all. Eventhough her eyes on him, yet her mind was away. Until the 'secret' flashed before her eyes, widening her eyes. Seeing Jungna surprised reaction, Jungkook laughed.

   "Don't tell me Jimin told you that I drink milk from the bottle until I was 12."
    "You really did?!" Jungkook was surprised so did Jungna."Jimin didn't say that?
    "No. We just talked about you but this secret you told, Jimin hyung didn't say a word about it. Guess, I got you!"

    Jungna groaned, and the guy infront of her seemed enjoyed it. He was laughing in his victorius. She was embarrassed. The secret she kept for years was nonchantly blurted out at the stranger who no longer stranger. Jungna felt so dumb for easily getting fool.

    "Don't worry ma lad, you secret safe with me." Jungkook reassured with his hand gestured, zipping his mouth."I don't trust you." Jungna glared at him. "Suit yourself then. We cannot turn back time for you to take back what you told."

    "Shut up." She sulkily stuffed rice in her mouth which Jungkook left giggled. Jungna was red, like a ripe tomato. The secret was indeed secret as it seemed. And being Jungkook, he was a man with his words. Hence, no need to worry.

    "We had conversation with topic, TMI of Jungna." Jungkook added on, trying to ease the air from just now. Jungna lifted her head, looking at him. "What was that?"

    Jungkook surrendered."It's Jimin hyung idea. Not me."
   "I can tell. What he told you. Hoping he didn't say bad thing about me. Though I know, he didn't."
    "Don't worry, you can trust your brother. He just told me about what you like, what you dislike, this and that. So, I can know you more and closer."

    Jungna nodded thoughtfully. She had her eyes away from him as she looked at the dishes, slightly picked up with her chopsticks.

    "So, why not we talk about TMI of Jungkook now?" Jungna said as Jungkook tilted his head, processing Jungna's words before he spoke."I don't have anything particular to be honest." He paused. "I like everything. I mean, for foods I eat everything. I'm not picky. Even for drinks, guess I drink everything too. If wanna talk about my favourite, I cannot count."

   Then he added. "I like original taste of milk. The white one."
   "Me too." Jungna chirped and Jungkook nodded.
    "Yes, Jimin hyung told me that too. Just like you are, I like sweet. Chocolate cake, cookies, chocolate. But I like sport and you don't, right?"

   Jungna shrugged with simply nodding. She didn't deny tho."I cannot remember when did last time Jimin oppa ever dragged me with him to gym. I cannot recall either. It's not my fault, okay for not liking sport. I just don't know. I feel like I born with not liking sport."

   "You know what Jimin hyung said?"
   "What?" Jungna tilted her head. "He asked me to bring you along when I'm going to exersice at the park. So, you know to give your brother good impression, I need to say yes."

   "Is that an invitation? Thank you but I'm good. I have treadmill remember?"
   "Yes you do. But it doesn't feel the same my love. You need fresh air, sun vitaminㅡ"
   "No..I'm good." Jungna cut him off.
   "No..I'm not good. Tomorrow, you will start going out with me in the morning. Every weekened. No buts." Jungkook sounded like a father.
   "You are not my daddy to ask me around." Jungna whinned, leaning against her chair. She put down her chopstick beside her rice bowl.

   "I can be your daddy if you want." Jungkook said, his face remained stay. But unlike Jungna. She was surprised. "What?"

"What?" Jungkook repeated after her. Seeing Jungkook didn't say anything after that, which related with being her daddy, Jungna sighed. "Still no." She deadpanned.

  "Pleaseeee" He started with his technique again. Now, he acknowledged that Jungna had her heart easily melt if he did the eyes, he had no reason to stop from convinced her. As he noticed Jungna's eyes on him, her eyes softened like they used to when she looked at his big eyes, Jungkook's hope was slowly rising. Jungna instantly looked away and eat her rice.

   "Your eyes are not working this time, Jungkook. Aren't we in TMI of Jungkook?Why we in this topic?" Jungna tried found excuses to change the topic yet it didn't suceed.

   "Oh, come on Jungna."
   "I said No Jungkook."
   "I will go to your room and wake you up then." Jungkook insisted. Jungna lifted her head towards him. And she scoffed disbelief.

   "I'm going to lock my door."
   "I will kick it down then if that necessarry." Jungkook being boar-headed he was, kept on trying to persuade her. Jungna was surprised listen to it. Jungkook was determined.

   "I will climb up to your window if you don't want the door damage. I will shout your name and irritating your ears until you awake. I will continuosly knocked the door, bang the door. I will call you through your phoneㅡ"

   "Why it so important?" Jungna whinned, getting tired listening to Jungkook's plan who was eager to drag her out from her bed on her holy weekend.

   "Why not? It will be fun okay? What so fun staying in your room all day without having enough sunlight and fresh air?" Jungkook paused, only seeing Jungna pursed her lips and looking at him intently. Jungkook then heaved a sigh."Truth to be told,I feel so lonely to work out alone. So, I need accompany at least. I have no one except you. So, can you?" Now he sounded like a baby. An adorable baby. Which was so far from being annoying ass just now.

    "I'm not going to promise anything." She said, looking away from Jungkook. Meanwhile, Jungkook's corner lips stretched upwards, forming a smile.

    "I will take it as yes."

    Jungna rolled her eyes, making Jungkook giggled. Good for him, he was cute and Jungna had a soft spot for cute guy."So, can we go back to TMI Jungkook?"

    "Yes, we can. What you want to know more about me?"

  ___

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the🌟
And comment:)