30: noㅡ

Edited: 13/7-Your eyes tell released. Guess, it is a perfect song for this chapter. Enjoy 😄

___

     Jungkook woke up by his ringing phone. His arm over his face, covering his eyes. His hand was clutching one of their photo frame together. Groaning left his lips and he opened his heavy eyes after good minutes he had battle with it. He didn't know when he did fall asleep. Perhaps, after knowing the truth, he fall asleep since then.

       The box already out from his sight. Instead putting it at the real place, Jungkook placed it at the drawer at their nightstand. There was no reason to hide it anymore as he already knew about it. Jungkook sat upstraight, his leg swung over the edge of the bed and he put the frame on the night stand again before he took his ringing phone.

       His sleepy eyes were squinting in instance when he saw Jimin's name displayed on his screen. Odd to him, Jimin never called him at this hour. Not too early morning neither late to afternoon. His mind was still processing the reason whh Jimin called him. He looked upfront, gotten kisses by the warm sunshine. He didn't even remember to close the curtain either.

        He answered the called and stood by his feet, ready to face the warm sunshine by the window fully. Until, he heard Jimin's trembling voice.

       "Hyung, you don't even sound like yourself. What's wrong?

        His heart rate strated increasing. He heard the way Jimin took his deep breath and the way he let out his shaky breath only to repeat the inhale deep breath again. Jungkook certain something had happened.

       "Go open the news now." Jimin no need to repeated himself. As he listened to Jimin, he immediately rushed towards the downstair, living room. There was ippi, sitting by the couch, waiting for his late breakfast now. With the speed of his beaten heart, it was hard for him to smile at his pup but he still rubbed his head and opened the news at the television.

        Only god knew how heart broken he was. He felt his arm weakend and almost dropped his phone to the ground. His eyes started to get water.

       Noㅡ

       "H-hyung, t-tell me it's not J-Jungna's fli-ght."

XXX AIRLINE CRASH IN THEIR WAY FROM KOREA TO DUBAI.

      "I'm sorry. I hope for the samet thing but the hospital had called us."

         Jungkook had lost his mind. It happened to fast for him. He just knew that Jungna had his baby and now the news of her plane crash on their way to the destination. Jungkook's knees weakened. He fall on the couch with his back leaning against it. The grip on his phone grew slippery but he didn't feel to let it drop.

       "Jungkookㅡ"

        Jimin called him over the line but he answered him with nothing. Tears had cascaded on his face. There no energy left for him to wipe the tears away. Hics had start left his lips and that acknowledge Jimin that the younger was crying.

        "Let's meet at the hospital okay? Let's look for her condition. She must be waiting for you."

        It took Jungkook a quite time for him to regain himself back. Just when he opened his eyes, he saw Ippi had his head tilted while looking at him. Taking a deep breath, he held the pup's head and snuggled with his. Ippi whinned like he knew what was going on. Jungkook rest his forehead again the golden pup's, caresses his face and said.

       "Mama gets hospitalized now. Papa will leave for a while okay?"

       Jungkook was breathless the time he arrived at the hospital. Wearing something right infront of his eyes, ruffled his hair a little and he straight drove to the hospital. He stoped by at the counter to ask about Jungna's room and whenever he got the information, he rushed towards the room, followed the instruction given.

        By the time Jungkook reached the room, Jungna's family already there. Her parents and Jimin himself. Mrs Park had her eyes red and teary. Meanwhile Mr Park, he looked calm perhaps, trying to be strong in this situation and he still not forget to form a smile to greet Jungkook. And Jimin, Jungkook could say he just finished crying not long time ago. He forced a smile when their eyes met and engulfed Jungkook in a hug.

        Instead of Jungkook comforting Jimin, Jungna's eldest brother, Jimin was the one comforting the younger, Jungna's boyfriend. Chanting to him that Jungna would be fine and everything was under control.

         A little moment after that, the doctor with long white coat came out from the room. All of them instantly be on their foot. Jungkook was the quickest one who reached the doctor first. The male doctor politely bowed towards them before he started to speak.

        "Gladly, both of them already in stable condition. So, don't worry too much."

        Jungkook heaved a relieve sigh. He ran his hand across his face with incoharent thanks to god for saving the two lives of his.

       "Both?them? What do you mean?" Mr Park questioned. That made Jungkook realised that none of them knew about the baby yet. So, Jungna really didn't tell anyone about it even her parents or brother.

       "Yeah. Them. Ms Jungna and her baby." The doctor gently smiled towards the confuse family.

       "Jungkook, you know about this?" Jimin asked him and Jungkook could not tell either Jimin was mad or what. He seemed to be more looking confuse than mad but the way his brows arched, told Jungkook something else. Jungkook avarted his gaze towards the parents and then to Jimin again. A sorry smile formed on his lips.

       "I j-just found out yesterday. I'm sorry." He lowered his gaze. Taking his surprise, Mr Park came near him and hugged him. Giving a lighty pat on his back along side of wish, congratulation son. Jungkook could not say more about it. He was thankful that Park family didn't have rage on him because of that. Some family wasn't going to accept those kind of news. But Park family seemed welcoming it.

       Even Jimin gave an encourage pat over his shoulder and Mrs Park gave him, her wide thankful smile.

       "So, we can meet her now?" Jungna's mother voiced out. And now the attention was returned to the doctor again.

        "You can. But I have something important to tell you." The doctor said. Based on his voice, they could predict it wasn't a pleasent thing to hear. But before the doctor could continue, a loud scream from Jungna's room stole everyone attention. Each of them had their eyes wide and worried.

       The doctor immediately rushed inside and the others followed quickly. There were two nurse were holding Jungna to put her in place as if she was trying to escape from the room. She got bandage wrapped around her head. There was some patch on her face. Tears cascaded on her cheeks and scream seemed like would never faded from her throat.

        "Why?! Why?!!!" She shouted. Her hands were struggling to free from the nurses' hold. Her movement was wild as the bed was shaking. Seeing the doctor started to get a drag of syring from a small bottle that Jungkook persumed it for Jungna to calm her down, he instantly stepped in and approached her before they could inject her.

        "Hey. Jungna. Hey. It's me." He took her face in his hand. Jungna in instant fall to calmness. She turned her head towards his direction but her eyes were not focus at him.

       "Jungkook? Is it really you?" Her voice cracked. By the question she asked, Jungkook could not help but furrowed his brows. Something was off. Could not she see him? He just sat right infront of her. Jungkook looked at the doctor but before the doctor could say anything, Jungna's hand traveled up to his hand to reach his face.

       "Why I cannot see you? Where's your big eyes? Your noseㅡ your lipsㅡ Why everything is so dark? Jungkook! I'm so scared! Where am I? Where are you? Jungkook! I'm alone! Jungkookㅡ"

       Noㅡ

       Jungkook hugged her immediately. Tugging her closed to his torso. Stroking her hair between his slander fingers. Her face dove to his neck as the tears seeped to his shirt. Cries echooed in the room.

       "I'm sorry to tell you but, Ms Jungna lost her sight due to the crash."

___

Thank you for your encouraging words :')
I appreciate it :3
Thank you for those who didn't left me hanging <3