01

Jimin walks through the halls of the high school, watching intently all the other students pass by in a hurry. He stops outside the familiar music classroom and peeks in to see the music teacher talking with some students.

Mr.Min is the music teacher at this school. Probably one of the coolest, maybe even hottest teachers Jimin's ever seen. He creeps closer and eventually walks in. The students finish their conversation and go back to whatever they were doing beforehand.

Mr.Min turns to see the younger standing in front of him.

"Wow, what a surprise," he snickers.

"Oh like you didn't expect me to pop in."

"I just never know when."

Jimin smiles and rolls his eyes. He walks forward and gives a peck to the teacher.

"How's my wonderful boyfriend doing today?" The younger asks.

"Hmm, not bad...I feel like you're going somewhere with that."

"You have to pick MinJin up from daycare."

"I knew there was something," he sighs. "Fine.... if you really want me to."

"Thank you!" Jimin smiles from ear to ear.

"That's all you came for?"

"Well I wanted to see you of course," Jimin pouts cutely.

He gives one finally peck before leaving the classroom and out of the school completely.

He gets in his car and starts the engine. He drives for a couple minutes before arriving to his destination. He gets out of his car and rushes up to the front door of his house where two other boys were waiting.

"Oh look who finally decided to show up," Jin rolls his eyes.

"Thanks Hyung, at least I came," Jimin snorts and walks.

"You know we almost fell asleep waiting!" Jungkook blurts, leaning against the wall.

"Okay we get it, I'm bad with time!"

The other two boys snicker, "at least you accept yourself."

Jimin unlocks the door as the three of them walk in.

"So what do you need help with?" Jin asks.

"Setting up."

"Oh right, Yoongi's birthday," Jungkook mutters.

"Yes and it's a surprise party! I went to ask him to pick up Minjin so we have more time... he should be home around five which should give us five hours to set everything up and waiting for guests."

Jimin walks upstairs and takes some boxes down to the living room. The tree of them start pulling out party supplies and begin decorating.

"Ooh~ seventy-two, wow he's getting old," Jungkook laughs as he takes out two balloons.

"Dumbass It's for twenty-seven," Jin hits Jungkook on the head with a streamer roll.

"This is gonna take forever with you two lunatics," Jimin huffs.

After three hours everything is pretty much set up. In that time, Taehyung and Yoongi's mother came over to help.

"I should get credit for some of this," Taehyung beams, "I might get on his good side."

"You boys did so well, I bet Yoongi will love this!" Mrs. Min smiles.

"I hope so," Jimin breaths.