66

"Okay!" Jimin breathes as he walks down the stairs, "I think this leaves us with about sixty minutes of peace and quiet."

"That's it?"

"Well if we can make it to seventy, that's progress."

"Damn, children sound rough."

"It's a challenge," Jimin chuckles and sits at the table, "Thanks for helping me."

"Luckily I don't have any children to worry about so I have free time to do this."

"You should get tested with Jin Hyung, see if you can have any."

Namjoon shrugs, "that could be a thing to do, but I'm not sure if we can."

"You never know."

"Yeah but even then, there are other things I want to do first before even thinking about kids and we are way, to busy at the moment to focus on kids."

"Fair point."

Jimin sets out some of the wedding decorations that Namjoon so graciously decided to help with in assembling.

"Please don't break the decorations... or yourself."

"I can do it just fine, don't worry."

"It's not that we don't trust you, we've seen it with our own eyes."

"Well when you put it like that."

"It really doesn't matter, I just need to get this done, I can't believe how quickly the date has come up."

"It's crazy how time can fly. You think it's going really slow and then you look back on how far you've came."

"Yeah... something like that," Jimin laughs, "like I swear Yoongi and I just got engaged yesterday."

"It's such a happy time," Namjoon sighs, "I can't wait to propo-"

Namjoon slaps a hand over his mouth.

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing..."

"I fucking heard something!"

"Nope, nada."

"Joonie, you're planning on proposing?"

"Yeah... when? I don't know."

"Do you have a ring?"

"Yep."

Jimin's eyes widen in surprise, "holy shit, that's amazing."

"I really hope he says yes."

"I mean it's been how long, if he doesn't say yes there's something wrong in his head."

"I'm just so nervous, and I keep putting it off cause I don't know how to do it."

"I got an idea," Jimin shrugs.

"Care to share?"

"I'll ask Yoongi first but... like if I throw flowers at the wedding- cause you do that... at weddings- but instead I bring them over to Hyung and then you get in behind him and surprise him," Jimin smiles gleefully.

"You sure? I don't want to ruin your wedding day."

"No, he's one of my best friends, of course I would want you to do it there."

"But it's taking attention away from you."

"I think I've had my fair share of attention. Male pregnancies don't leave people just walking by you like it's nothing."