14

"Wow déjà vu, huh," Jin says coming behind the younger looking at himself in the mirror.

"Oh hey, yeah you're right," Jimin laughs, "the exact same spot before our last graduation."

"Kinda glad we don't have to do it again."

"It's a bittersweet moment."

"I don't think I'm ready to graduate."

"You'll make a great nurse," Jimin smiles.

"Thanks Jimin, I bet you'll do good too."

The younger snickers, "with drawing live pictures."

"You're a really good artist, I mean you got honor roll."

"So did you and Namjoon Hyung."

"Yeah I know, I'm amazing!"

Jimin slaps him with his cap.

"Let's go to the gym now."

The two leave the bathroom they were in and head down a couple hallways that lead to the giant gym. There were seats taking up most parts of the room, some for the students, some for family and friends and a temporary stage at the front.

Everyone starts getting seated as they start the ceremony.

"Welcome everyone, to this years graduating classes ceremony."

The speaker pauses as everyone claps. He continues talking about a bunch of random things and memories. A couple teachers come up and speak about the time with everyone in their year. Jimin starts to get bored as the talking went on. After what felt like an eternity they start calling names.

"And now we would like to invite our graduates to come receive their diplomats."

One by one students head onto the stage to receive their diplomats. Finally, Jungkook is the first of their friend group to go up. As he heads up he gets a lot of cheers from family and of course, Taehyung and Hoseok embarrassing him. He quickly rushes off stage with his cheeks tinted red.

After many more people Jimin gets up and heads onto the stage. His friends proceed to cheer way to loudly since there aren't that many family members that came to see.

"Congratulations, Jimin," the speaker hands him his diplomat.

"Thank you," he shakes hands with a couple more people before descending off the stage.

The ceremony slowly comes to an end with final words from the first speaker.

"And now, for dramatic effect and to signify you have graduated you may throw your caps in the air."

Everyone smiles as they take off their caps and all together throw them in the air. Everyone cheers in celebrations and start to spread out. Jimin picks up his hat and goes to find his friends.

"Hyung!" Jimin wraps his arms around Seokjin.

"We did it, finally!" Jungkook yells and comes up behind them.

"Thank god, we're finally free!" Taehyung cheers.

"What happens after this?" Jungkook asks.

"Well, we have to find jobs obviously," jin rolls his eyes, "except for you, no working for you," he points to Jungkook.

"Why me?!"

"Cause of-" Seokjin pauses forgetting that Jungkook never told him about his pregnancy yet.

"What?"

"He told me," Jin points to Jimin.

"Thanks for that Hyung," Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Really Hyung?" Jungkook groans.

"He begged me to tell him!"

"Whatever... b-but I'm gonna tell my family tonight," he mutters.

"Really?! Good luck," Jimin hugs him, "I know it'll go amazing."

"You think?"

"Your parents are some of the nicest people ever."

"You're right."

"I'm sorry am I missing something?" Namjoon stares at the group in confusion.

Jimin burst out laughing coming to a realization that Namjoon was the only one never told about what happened.

"Hyung no one told you?" Jimin asks.

"Told me what?"

"I'm pregnant," Jungkook says.

Namjoon's eyes go wide, "seriously?!"

Namjoon hugs the Maknae and goes his two boyfriends, "Wow, that's awesome for all three of you."

"Papa!"

Jimin turns around to see Minjin running at him. He picks the child up in his arms.

"Hey baby."

"I proud of you," Minjin says poking Jimin chest.

"Thank you."

"Hey," Yoongi greets walking over to the group.

"Hi!"

"You did good."

"I didn't do much," the younger laughs.

"Still," he shrugs.

"Hyung, were gonna get ready to go out to dinner are you coming?" Jungkook asks.

"Yep I'll come in a bit."

The other five walk off leaving the family to themselves.

"Don't be out for too long, I have surprise for you," Yoongi mentions.

"Oh? Will I like it."

"I hope so," a light blush spreads a cross the elder's cheeks.

"I go to grandma's house!"

"I'm gonna drop him off at my parents for a bit."

"Is that a hint?"

"Nope, you gotta wait and find out."

"Fine, I will see you both later."

Jimin gives a kiss on the cheek to his son and a peck on the lips to his boyfriend and walks off to join his friends, excited to find out his surprise.