10

Jimin slightly opens his eyes to the light boring into them. When he adjusts, he looks around to the room. He feels a weight on him and cranes his head to see Yoongi holding onto him tightly. Jimin sees all the clothes thrown on the ground as he recalls the previous night

"Aah~" Jimin moans, "please- more Yoongi-Ah."

"God you feel so good Jimin- fuck."

"I-Im gonna come- oh, ah."

"Come for me, baby," Yoongi groans as he thrust deep inside the younger.

"Fill me up- please~" Jimin whines.

Jimin feels Yoongi move next to him. He turns around to face the latter. Yoongi slowly opens his eyes to see the younger looking back at him.

"Morning beautiful," Yoongi smiles and moves some loose hairs out of the younger's face.

"Morning."

"How you feel?"

"Alright."

"Sore?"

"No," Jimin chuckles, "I think I'm immune at this point."

Yoongi scrunches his face, "Ah, we have been doing this for a while now haven't we."

"I didn't think that we would need to," Jimin sighs.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's not your fault," Jimin reassures the elder.

"I know but I said that we could have another child and it's been two months already."

"Well we haven't given up yet."

"It's not exactly the worst thing in the world," Yoongi smirks.

Jimin chuckles and sits up. He climbs on top of the elder and sits in his lap.

"I guess you're right," Jimin connects his lips with the elder's.

"I guess it's a good thing Minjin is staying with my parents for a couple days," Yoongi jokes.

"Its a good thing he like going over there."

They continue to make out until Jimin starts moving his hip against Yoongi's thigh.

"When I said it's wasn't the worst thing,
that wasn't an invitation for round two."

Jimin pouts, "please... daddy?"

Yoongi jerks back, "Uh- o-kay fine! Never say that ever again."

"You just won't admit that you like it," Jimin giggles.

"I really don't."

Jimin reconnects their lips and continues to move his hips making Yoongi groan. Jimin sits up and positions himself on top of Yoongi's already dick. The younger sinks down into it with a loud moan.

"I will never get tired of this," Jimin contently sighs.

He starts moving slowly up and down.

"Ah fuck, Minnie~" Yoongi groans and tilts his head back.

Jimin speeds up and starts bouncing up and down, "Ah~ sh-shit."

As Jimin goes down, Yoongi thrusts up making the younger lurch forward.

"Ah! R-right there- oh god again."

Yoongi continues to thrust upward hitting the younger's prostate as he starts getting sloppier.

"Holy shit- feels so good," Jimin slurs feeling euphoric.

"Oh god, I'm gonna come," Yoongi groans.

"Me t-too."

Jimin keeps a steady pace until he finally releases. He falls into Yoongi chest but makes sure to not get off until the latter released as well. A couple more thirst and Yoongi releases inside of the younger and kisses his cheek. Jimin gets off and falls into the bed beside the elder.

"You didn't need to wait for me," Yoongi mentions.

"Yes I did, what if this is the time that's gonna get me pregnant?"

"Just don't think about it to much okay? Just enjoy it for now," Yoongi rubs the younger's thigh.

"I have to get ready for work, do you have class?"

Jimin shakes his head.

"Well take a shower with me and then we can change the sheets before I leave."

Jimin holds his hands out for Yoongi to pull him up. They go into the bathroom and taken a quick shower. Yoongi helps the younger to wash his body.

"You're so pretty," Yoongi kisses his shoulder.

"Well you are very handsome," Jimin smiles giving him a peck.

They get out and dry off. Jimin changes into a white tee and some sweats while Yoongi changes into his work clothes consisting of some nice black pants and a black button up shirt.

"Wow," Jimin comments.

"What?"

"You look hot."

"Yoongi laugh, "Thanks,"

"Will you be good?"

"Mhm!"

"Ill see you later."

"Have a good day."

Yoongi leaves and Jimin changes the sheets. Once he has the new ones on, he lays back down and let's sleep take over once again.

~

Jimin wakes up again and checks his phone

11:38am

He gets up and goes into the bathroom. While brushing his teeth he sees the box of pregnancy test sitting beside the toilet; it wouldn't hurt to try another one. Once done with his teeth, Jimin walks over and takes out another test. After finishing, he puts the cap on and waits to check it. He continues with his morning routine, then stops to look at it. He turns it over and to his surprise,

One line.

Jimin rolls his eyes in annoyance at his false hope and throw it to the trash, but sadly misses.

"Oh for fucks sake, why is this so difficult," Jimin closes his eyes as tears threaten to fall.

After completely finishing up in the bathroom he goes over and picks the test up from the floor.

"Ais- What the fuck?!"