13

Jimin sat down in the familiar room waiting for Yoongi to come sit beside them. Of course they were at the doctors for the first check up on the new baby.

"All checked in, now we wait," Yoongi comes and sits down next to the younger.

Jimin grabs Yoongi's hand to hold in his own.

"Excited?"

"Of course I'm excited," Jimin giggles, "this took so long, now I just hope nothing goes wrong."

"Everything will be fine, don't worry. We did it once we can do it again," Yoongi smiles.

"Park Jimin?"

Jimin hears his name called and the two boys get up and head into the back. They get put into a room and told to wait for the doctor to come in. After a couple minutes the door opens with a woman walking in.

"Hel- oh it's you!" Sumin laughs.

"Ah, Sumin Noona," Jimin sheepishly looks down.

"You guys know each other?" Yoongi asks.

"She's Jungkook's doctor as well."

"Aah."

"How's he been doing?" She asks.

"Getting better."

"Well that's good."

She gets out her needed equipment.

"Sorry, who am I looking at?"

"Me."

"Oh," she smiles, "pregnant at the same time as your friend. You get to be in his spot now."

"Technically it's the other way around but, yeah."

"Hmm..?"

"This is our second child," Yoongi smiles.

"It is?! Oh my."

"Yes I know, we're... young."

"No no, I just wasn't expecting that... how old is your other child."

"Minjin is turning four soon."

"Wow... you were really young," she laughs.

"Ah yeah," Jimin scratches the back of his neck.

"So I guess you already know how this works then."

"Yep, I am ready."

"Perfect."

She follows the same procedure as when Jimin came with Jungkook. She hooks up some wires to different places and gets out the gel. Jimin automatically lifts up his shirt, exploding his belly.

"You already know what to do."

"I'm pretty much an expert at this point."

Sumin smiles, "just wait 'till you're on your fourth."

"Definitely not having that many," Yoongi interjects.

"Right right."

She squirts the gel on the younger's stomach and feels around with the machine. She pulls up a picture on the screen beside them.

"There's nothing there?" Jimin says panicked.

"Well yeah..." she presses more buttons on the screen.

"So there is actually something, just that the baby is so young you can barely if you're not looking close enough."

"How old is it?"

"About two weeks maybe, at the maximum?"

"Wow that's it,"

"Date of conception should be around beginning June?" She asks.

"No clue," Jimin stares back.

"Well in this case that seems like where it would be."

"Ah, we've been trying for a baby since March."

"Oh... is that why you asked..-"

"Yeah."

"Wait, what'd you ask," Yoongi questions the elder.

"When I was hear with Kookie, I was asking about the chance to get pregnant."

"It's even less in males even when they have the ability to get pregnant," Sumin starts, "So even the fact that it only took a couple months for you now is pretty good. You saw Jungkook, it took years for him which is probably why he never assumed that it was possible for him to get pregnant."

"What's the chance on the first time?" Jimin asks.

"First time?"

"When I lost my virginity, that was when I got pregnant with Minjin."

Sumin stares at him with wide eyes, "Really..?"

"Yeah."

"That- I've never heard of it, maybe near one percent or less," she shrugs.

"You're serious?" Jimin beams.

"Mhm."

"Wow..."

"That's very interesting. Anyways... looking at this, the baby should be morning late February or beginning of March."

"Perfect."

"Should I book you for another appointent in- let's say, twelve weeks? The typical check up time unless you need to come in early."

"That sounds good."

Jimin gets cleaned up while Yoongi makes the appointment. The younger thanks Sumin one more time before leaving. The two get into the car before driving home.

"Baby?" Yoongi asks.

"Aren't you excited?!" Jimin bounces, "I can't believe it's only two weeks old."

"You were practically taking a test everyday, you were going to catch it early."

"Pfft whatever."

"Uh.. you know," Yoongi starts, "you never told me that was your first time."

"Huh?"

"When you got pregnant."

"Oh? I didn't... well yeah, I'm not one to have one night stands and I was never in a relationship," he shrugs, " I guess I forgot to tell you."

"So I took your virginity?"

"Mhm."

"No wonder your mother hates me."

Jimin laughs, "I wouldn't trade it for anything else, I'm glad it was you."

"In the back of the music classroom? In the middle of the school day?"

"Yup! Wouldn't change it."

"I don't understand you sometimes."

"But you love me," Jimin giggles.

"Yeah, sure."