Epilogue: 75

2 years later

"Tae, you want to stop knocking so loudly?"

"It's your fault for not answering the door," Taehyung huffs and walks in.

Gijeong comes around the corner to greet Taehyung.

"Hi Jeongie, you keep growing!"

"Hm!"

"Gijeong go back into the living room."

"I can't believe they're already two, where did time go."

"Gyeonghui is also two."

"Yeah but we see her everyday."

"Is someone bringing her?"

"Jungkook and Hobi Hyung, they had extra work but they still kept her."

There's another knock at the door and Jimin turns around to open it.

"A- wow you're fast," Jin states.

"Hey Hyung, how are you two?"

"He's mad at me," Namjoon sighs.

"So marriage is clearly going well for you two."

"Well someone should learn not to eat other people's food!" Jin pouts.

"I didn't know it was yours."

"Well if it wasn't yours there's only one other person who lives in the house!"

"Okay, everyone needs to put their food issues aside, besides we have plenty here tonight."

"Good, I'm not sharing. Now where are my little angels?!" Jin walks into the living room to go find the kids.

They all sit in the living room and keep each other company while more and more people arrive.

"Hi everyone!"

"Grandma!" Minjin goes to his Mr and Mrs. Min.

"Gama!" Jiyeong repeats.

"Hello my princess, you keep growing!"

"Big Big," she giggles.

"Yes, you are. How have you been Jimin?"

"Tired, nervous, stressed."

"I would be too."

"Jimin is famous now, he has no time for us," Taehyung sighs dramatically.

"It's not like I can leave you guys if I tried."

"I can't wait to see the movie! And you did all of it."

"I did not do the whole movie Tae, I worked on a lot of the animation but there's more that go into it."

"Eh, you did, like, all of it."

After a couple of minutes Mr. Park arrives with Jungkook and Hoseok following right after.

"Gyeonghui, go play," Jungkook puts the girl down who walks over to the other kids to join in.

"How are you guys?" Jimin asks to Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Busy. Very busy," Hoseok chuckles, "but there is exciting news."

"Oh? What is it."

"So we actually- not supposed to say this, so y'all better shut your mouths- we get to choreograph the dance for a new boy group," Hoseok happily exclaims.

"Oh my god, that's amazing! Can you say anything about them?"

"Well the groups name is TXT," Jungkook states, "they're really good and I want to give them the best choreography."