31

Jimin passes a bunch of students rushing around to their classes and quickly arrives at his destination, outside of the music classroom. There are already a couple students inside but what shocks him is another female teacher sitting on top of Yoongi's desk while he fills out some papers. Jimin leans in closer to hear the conversation.

"Come on.., what do you say?" The teacher says.

"No."

"Why not, I personally would love to go on a date with you."

Jimin's eyes widen in surprise.

"Mrs. Kim, I'm taken."

"That doesn't matter, it'll be out little secret," she leans over the desk to get closer to him.

"It matters to me," Jimin says as walks in the class.

"Ah there you are," Yoongi gets up and pecks Jimin on the lips, "you doing okay?"

"Better, so far."

"That's good."

At this point Mrs. Kim leaves to go to her class as the rest of the students pile in. The bell rings as the final ones enter the class.

"Alright, good afternoon class I hope everyone had a good day so far."

"Yes," all of them respond.

Jimin sits on the piano bench beside the piano and Yoongi's desk. The elder takes attendance before starting the class.

"Okay, so instruments."

The class stays silent.

"Thought so. I know that you all are struggling with picking an instrument to try and learn, so I brought someone in to try and help. This is Jimin."

"Hello!" The younger greets.

"Hello."
"Hi."

"Jimin has a music background, so I asked him to come in and help."

"Do you go here?" A student asks.

"I used to, years ago."

"We're you in this class?"

"Yep I was. Mr. Min taught me for three years."

A couple of 'oohs' and gasps fill the room from the students.

"Anyways, I want you guys to name off some instruments and Jimin or I will try to play it so you see what it is like."

"Piano!"

Yoongi looks to Jimin, "sure."

Jimin turns around to start playing until Yoongi comes and sits beside him and places a paper in front of him.

"Oh you did not write this out," Jimin laughs as he recognizes his song from years ago.

They start playing together, and even having not played for a while, Jimin plays perfectly just like he did when he was in school. They captivate the students with how well they play together. Everyone claps when the two finish the song.

"So that's piano."

"Do we have to play with you if we pick it?" A girl asks.

"No, no, no," Yoongi laughs, "we're just used to playing together."

Students start naming off instruments and Jimin somehow plays through most of them.

"You could be a musician!" Another student says.

"Ah no, that's Yoongi's job," Jimin giggles as he tunes a guitar.

"Who?"

Jimin points to Yoongi as more gasps fill the room.

"What?"

"You called him by his first time."

"Oh-," Jimin looks over to Yoongi as he bursts out laughing.

"Guys, he's not my student anymore."

"Even in 60 years I wouldn't call my teacher like that!"

"Well it would be weird if I called my fiancé that."

Everyone stops and turns to Jimin.

"What... you two..?!" Some students gasps.

"Yep."

"Why?"

Jimin chuckles, "why wouldn't I?"

"But he's... him."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Yoongi pipes up.

All the students stop dead in their tracks out of fear while Jimin laughs his ass off.

"You're scaring them," Jimin tells as he finishes tuning the guitar.

"I'm not trying to scare you guys, I hope you know that cause I generally don't know why you seemed scared of me."

"Everyone is."

"Huh?"

"More so the students that don't take music class," a boy in the front row mentions.

"Well...okay then."

Jimin sets the guitar in his lap and starts playing a random tune. Yoongi eventually brings over some music sheets for Jimin to play. Everyone starts singing along to the popular song 'Boy with Luv' by a random idol group. Jimin suddenly gets super dizzy and messes up all the notes as he head falls forward.

"Jimin, you okay?" Yoongi rushes over and takes the guitar out of his hands.

"Yeah, just dizzy," he smiles.

"Aah alright, we'll I think we've seen enough instruments for everyone to think about what they want to play. Tomorrow everyone should be in here with an idea, we need to catch up."

The bell rings and everyone gets up and leaves for their next class. Jimin sits in Yoongi's swirly change to try and calm down while the elder puts the instrument back.

"Are you a substitute teacher?!" A student asks.

"Yo, he looks like he'll be cool," another student adds.

Jimin opens his eyes to see a couple -of what he assumes- senior boys staring at him.

"I'm not here to teacher.., Yoongi's in the back."

"Damn it."

The senior class start filling in and stares at Jimin in confusion. The bell rings while a couple stragglers scurry to their seat.

"Alright cla-"

"Who's that?" The same guy asks.

"This is Jimin, he was helping the freshman class."

"So he is a teacher!"

"No, I just came to help out, I have no teaching qualification."

"Awe man, you'd make a good teacher."

"Well thank you."

"Anyways," Yoongi blurts.

"Yeah, I'll be going now."

"You good to drive?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Jimin smiles and pecks Yoongi's cheek.

"Oh shit! what was tha-"

Jimin laughs as he leaves the classroom screaming questions at Yoongi.