32

"Okay, I can do this... no I can't," Jimin groans and sits back down onto the bed.

"You okay?" Yoongi comes out of the bathroom.

"I don't want to go to this appointment."

"Why?"

"I'm scared! What if we go and she tells us the same thing that happened last time."

"Baby, don't worry about it, you've been doing fine, everything is going how it's supposed to."

"But-"

"Look at your stomach, you're showing. Last time you didn't really get to that stage."

"I guess..."

"Now come on, let's go before we're late."

The two boys leave the house and get into their car. Yoongi puts on some soft music to try and ease Jimin's stress. When they arrive, Yoongi leads the younger from the car into the office building where the doctors office is. They check in at the front desk and wait with the two other people already sat down. Shortly after, Jimin's name is called. They get up and follow an assistant into one of the rooms to wait for the doctor.

"Ah hello guys."

Sumin comes in after a couple minutes.

"Sumin-ssi!" Jimin smiles.

"How are you doing?"

"Alright so far."

"Well that's good news huh."

She does some standard assessments and then finally gets out the equipment for an ultrasound.

"So, you are around six weeks pregnant at this point."

"Yep."

"Anything out of the normal?"

"No, not really. Just a lot of morning sickness and dizziness."

"Ah yes, don't we love that," she laughs.

When Sumin gets the ultrasound set up she coats Jimin's stomach with gel and goes over it with the machine.

She suddenly stops as her eyes widen while looking at the screen in front of her.

"W-what's that face for?!" Jimin panics.

"Huh, oh nothing."

"You made a face! What's wrong?" Tears fill Jimin's eyes, "I thought everything was fine!"

"Yes, yes everything is fine, I'm sorry."

"You obviously reacted to something!"

Sumin turns a switch so her screen appears on the big T.V in front of them.

"Holy shit," Yoongi gasps.

"Why are you reacting like that?!" Jimin sniffles while looking at the screen confused.

"So Jimin, I'll make it easy," Sumin walks over with a pen and starts pointing at the screen.

"One, two, three," she stares back at him and waits.

"Three grey blobs?"

"Baby..," Yoongi pauses, "it's triplets."

Jimin eyes widen in surprise, "WHAT?!"

"Yeah so each blob is a baby," Sumin confirms.

"Oh my god," Jimin stares at the picture.

"They were too small to see last time to confirm it.., but I had a hunch there would be more than one."