53

Yoongi sits at his desk and grades some assignments from previous classes while his seniors watch a video on the screen projector. Once it ends he gets up and turns the lights back on.

"Okay, was that a somewhat useful?" He asks.

They all nod in agreement.

"Good.., and on another note I've overheard and seen some of your songs you've been working on so I hope this help somewhat."

The bell rings and everyone starts packing up their things.

"You'll get time tomorrow to work on your songs," he calls.

Everyone leaves and Yoongi let's out a sigh and leans back into his desk chair. He reopens his laptop and answers some emails. There is a knock on the door that makes him look up.

"Oh Hyewon, hello."

"I think I left my bag in here..?"

"You can look if you would like."

Hyewon scans the class before spotting her small bag and walking over to get it. She picks it up and tries to put it in her main school bag but a bunch a things fall out of both. She hurriedly tries to pick up her belongings. Yoongi stands up and goes to help her.

"You don't need to help me."

"Just being nice," he smiles and picks up some of her things, "oh wait there's one more."

Yoongi goes to pick it up and freezes.

"Wait don't-"

"Is this..?"

"Oh my god stop!" Hyewon grabs the item out of Yoongi's hand and shoves it in her bag.

"Was that a..."

"Don't say it-"

"Pregnancy test..?" Yoongi asks.

"Aagh~, no, no it's not."

"Okay then," Yoongi goes and sits back down at his desk.

Hyewon continues to look at him like he has three head. Yoongi gestures at the seat in front of him for her to take. She rolls her eyes and walks over and sits down.

"Are you going to make fun of me or give me a life lesson."

"No, I'm not going to say anything," he sighs.

"You think I'm stupid."

"Did I say that?" He looks at the girl.

"No..?"

"Well then there's your answer."

There's silence that fills the room.

Yoongi sighs, "Did you take it?"

"No, why would I take it?" She huffs.

"Well what else are you supposed to do with it?"

"I-" she stops and sinks into her seat.

Yoongi continues to answer emails from random people.

"I guess I'm supposed to take it," she mumbles.

She gets up and walks out for a couple minutes leaving Yoongi alone. Hyewon comes back and sits back down in her seat.

"Why aren't you disgusted by it?" She asks.

"You think I've never touched or bought a pregnancy test?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Most teachers here probably have. Not the first one I've touched... god I hope it's the last," he mutters the last part.