21

The three boys stand up and are lead all the way to the recovery room on the fifth floor where Jimin was staying. She opens the door and lets them walk in. They see Jimin lying in the bed sound asleep. Yoongi's face drops seeing his fiancé like that. He pulls up a chair next to the younger and takes his hand.

"I'm here now baby, it's okay..." Yoongi whispers.

"So," the nurse starts, "the operation was fine, Jimin is all good now..."

"So the baby..." Jin says.

"Yes this was of course caused by the miscarriage, but luckily he can still have more kids."

"Oh thank god," Yoongi breaths.

"I'll let you guys be for now," the nurse picks up her things and leaves.

"I'm gonna have to call parents and asks if they can watch Minjin," Yoongi sighs and takes out his phone.

The phone rings for a couple seconds before his mother picks up.

"Yoongi! hows it going?"

"How's Minjin?"

"Well, pretty full from all the crepes," she laughs, "but we're still going!"

Yoongi let's out a small smile, "that's good."

"What do you need son?"

"Can you watch him for a few days? I'm sorry to spring it on you.., you always seem to be taking care of him."

"It's fine! I'm sure we can manage it, why?"

"Uh... we.. lost the baby," Yoongi let's out.

"Oh my god Yoongi," his mother's tone drops, "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah..."

"We can watch him for a couple days it's alright just take your time okay? However you guys need to recover."

"Thanks."

"Do you want me to tell Minjin?"

"You can try I suppose.., he was excited too."

"I know, don't worry I'll handle it."

"Love you."

"Love you too honey, hang in there," The call ends and Yoongi puts his phone down.

They wait for a while with nothing much happening, until Jimin starts to moving.

"He's waking up," Jin says as everyone sits.

Jimin opens his eyes and immediately squints them to adjusts with the room lighting.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" Yoongi asks.

"Better.., what happened again."

"You had a bad stomach ache, so the doctors had to fix it."

"Ooh... is the baby okay?" Jimin asks.

Yoongi's heart plumets from being the one to have to tell his fiancée the news.

"No Baby... something went wrong and-"

Jimin choked sob fills the room.

"Oh come here," Yoongi climbs in the bed next to the younger and hugs him. Jimin sobs into Yoongi chest.

"I know, I know.., it'll all be okay."

Jin sheds another tear watching his best friend be so broken. He reconnects his hand with Namjoon's and leans on his shoulder for comfort.

"I-I-l...mm so...so..rry," Jimin hiccups.

"It's not your fault baby, just breath."

Jimin takes some deep breaths still letting out some cries every now and then. He eventually falls back asleep hugging Yoongi.

"I think we should go now," Jin stands up, "you seem to have it under control."

"Thank you... for helping."

"I'd do it a million times over for Minnie," Jin smiles.

The other couple get up and leave, leaving the other two huddle up next to each other.

~

Jimin wakes up in the middle of the night from a bad dream. He takes some heavy breaths to calm down. Yoongi starts stirring next to him and eventually wakes up.

"You okay Jiminie."

"Yeah.. had a bad dream about the baby."

Jimin eyes start to water.

"Come here," Yoongi's arms open up for the younger to crawl inside.

"It'll be okay..." the elder says.

"It hurts," Jimin cries.

"I know it does, and it will for a bit, but we'll get better, I promise."

"I can't go through this again."

"You won't, trust me."

"I want to have another baby..."

"We will, I promise..."

"I can't wait years to get pregnant."

"I think we're pretty lucky."

"You call this lucky?" Jimin gestures to the hospital room.

"Not this, but I don't think it'll take years."

"How do you know?"

"I just have a feeling..."

"Yeah..."

"When your up for it, we'll try again."

"I want to..."

"Just wait a little okay."

"But you sai-"

"I know what I said, but wait till you're a little better, yeah?"

"That means we'll have to move the wedding back."

"If that's what you want then we'll do that."

"I love you," Jimin whispers.

"I love you more."