27

Jimin lets out a big yawn as he makes his way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning Papa!"

"Hey bab- what on earth are you making?" Jimin scrunches his face at the elder trying to assemble brunch.

"Pancakes..?" Yoongi stares at the younger with confusion.

"They smell awful."

"Uh, it's how I always do them."

"I think I'm gonna pass on them."

"Well there's other things to eat as well."

"Good."

Yoongi brings everything to the kitchen island for them to all dig in.

"Hmm, hows the bidding with the house going?" Jimin asks.

It's been a couple weeks since they went to check on the house and surprisingly there weren't that many takers. After filing some people out, there was only them and another family left.

"I don't wanna get your hopes up, but it might go in our favour."

"Really?! Oh my god yes!"

"But I'm not sure yet, we still have to wait and see."

"Are we changing house?"

"We don't know yet baby, but I think you'll like this one," Yoongi says.

"Really?!"

"It's way bigger than this house and there is a bunch of room to play."

"That's so cool! Are we going before school?

"Probably not Minjinnie. If we do get it there's gonna be a couple things before we get to go live in it. School is also in a week which would definitely not give us enough time."

"Oh."

"Don't worry Minjin, soon enough," Jimin reassures.

Suddenly, Jimin feels his throat start to clench as some of the brunch tries to come back up. He takes a swig of water to keep it down but it doesn't do much. Jimin gets up and runs into the bathroom behind the stairs. He closes the door and immediately goes to the toilet to throw up everything that he had just eaten.

"Baby?" Yoongi knocks on the door and opens it.

He closes behind him and kneels down next to the younger, to rub his back.

"Let it out, it's okay."

When Jimin feels as though he's done he gets back up and flushes the toilet.

"What if I'm coming down with something," Jimin whines as they exit the bathroom.

"Papa okay?!"

"Yes I'm fine Minjinnie.., I'm just gonna go up and brush my teeth."

Jimin scurries upstairs with Yoongi following behind him.

"I don't know it see how it could be a cold or anything, I mean it's just so sudde-" Yoongi pauses finally putting two and two together.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have another pregnancy test."

Jimin chokes on his toothpaste when he hears Yoongi's question. He goes to the sink and rinses out his mouth.

"You don't think..."

"Jimin..."

"Really..?

Jimin sighs and reaches into a cabinet and pulls out a test. Yoongi leaves the room to let Jimin take it. Once finished, Jimin sets a timer and waits outside.

"I don't think anything's gonna come out of this."

"Why not?"

"You think it's morning sickness? It just seems too early for it."

"Hey you never know, and it's just to be sure."

The alarm goes off signalling they can look at the test. Jimin takes a deep breath and takes Yoongi's fingers in his own and flips over the test.

Two prominent lines.

Both of them stare at it in silence and shock. Yoongi is the first to regain focus and grabs Jimin and spins him around.

"Oh my god, Minnie you're really pregnant agai- what's wrong?!" He stops when he realizes Jimin was sniffling.

"Yoongi I'm scared... I want to be excited but, I don't want to through what happened again. It's only been around two months since it happened."

"I know, I know," Yoongi embraces the younger in a hug, "we will make sure that everything is fine."

"Yeah..."

"I'll be here the whole time okay?"

"Thank you."

"Of course Baby."

"I think I'm gonna wait to say anything, just to make sure."

"If that's what you want."

"I feel like I'm betraying Jin Hyung," he laughs.

"Just stay strong and brave like you always are."

"I'll try."