47

"Is that everything?"

"I thin- nope, missed one," Jimin picks up a string of confetti.

"There's at least five more of these hiding somewhere," Yoongi sighs.

The two finished packing up the holiday decorations as everything comes down from all the celebrations. They had a small family gathering at their house where they celebrated the new year.
Minjin got to hang out with some of his friends before he went back to school.

"I'm gonna go wait outside to get Minjin off the bus," Yoongi states.

Since the move, Minjin's bus ride actually takes longer since they visit more schools now and Yoongi has time to get home before him. Jimin finishes setting all the boxes away in the closet as the other two boys walk in.

"Papa, Papa!"

"Hey baby, did you have a good day?"

"It was so fun," Minjin giggles.

"Really, what happened?"

"We were playing with toys and stuff and then Mr. Han was asking if anyone had any talents and people tried to do a bunch of things," he laughs.

"Did you do something?"

"Yeah! There was a baby piano in the classroom and I played on that and everyone was really shocked!"

"Really, wow you must be really good."

"I was! I show you tonight when we go."

"Alright."

There was parent-teacher interviews that night at
Minjin's school along with a couple fundraisers that they all shove together in one night.

"I'm so exited, all my friends are gonna be there."

"But you already see them at school everyday."

"Yeah but it's not school time."

Jimin laughs, "Okay."

~

"Minjinnie, you ready baby?" Jimin calls up the stairs.

"Coming!" He calls back.

"I hope he's doing good in class," Yoongi says.

"Why wouldn't he be, I bet he's doing just fine. He apparently played the piano today."

"He did?"

"There was a mini piano that he played on when the class was showing off 'talents'."

"Cute."

"He's taking after you," Jimin smiles.

"Wow.., he really is."

"I'm ready!" Minjin bounces down the stairs.

The three get into the car and pull out of the garage and onto the road. A couple minutes later they pull into the schools parking lot that was slowly filling up. They get out and enter the main entrance of the school.

"What time is our meeting at?" Yoongi asks.

"Seven-ten," Jimin states, "we could go check the fundraisers while we wait," he adds checking the time.

"Sure."

"It's in the gym."

"I can show, let's go!"

Minjin leads his parents to the gym where most people were hanging out. There were booths that older kids were running. Kids were running around and parents were looking at the booths.