71

"What do we do now?" Jimin asks, lying on the bed.

"We could go find some dinner, then go swimming in the pool downstairs?" Yoongi suggests.

"Sure."

The two first take a shower together to get the long flight feeling off of them. They change into some casual clothes and head down and out of the resort. They walk along the paths connecting to different buildings, the path being aluminates by the small lights on either side of it.

Jimin spots a restaurant in the distance and leads Yoongi to it. They get seated and Yoongi orders drink and food for them.

"Should've practiced more," Yoongi snickers.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "I didn't think I would ever need to practice, who would've guessed we'd be coming here."

"I guess I could've warned you a head of time but you might have gotten freaked out."

"Why would I?"

"We just start dating a couple months prior and I come to you and say to practice English because I'm planning our honeymoon even though we're barley dating and have never talked about marriage."

"Fair point, but it makes me happy you already thought we'd be together for a long time."

The waiter brings their food and drinks and placed them on their table. The couple eat and make small conversation. Once done Yoongi pays for the meal and they head back to their room.

After the quick meal they change into some swim suits to hit the pool. Yoongi comes out of the bathroom and sees Jimin looking at himself in the full length mirror off to the side of the room.

"What are you doing baby?" Yoongi questions.

"Just... looking."

"You know how beautiful you are?"

Jimin turns around and stares at the elder, "all of a sudden?"

"You are always beautiful."

Jimin sighs and turns back to the mirror before putting a t-shirt on.

"Please don't be upset baby, you know you look fine."

"What makes you say that..."

"You did the same thing a couple months after giving birth to Minjin because you didn't look how you wanted."

"I'm supposed to be getting back to normal. I still don't have my abs like I used to and I want to go back to normal now that I can't have anymore babies."

"It takes time for that, don't forget you gave birth to triplets, like, three months ago. Don't beat yourself up over it, and you look perfectly healthy as of right now.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Baby, I just want you do be happy with yourself. You gave us our four amazing kids."

"Yeah..."

"Come on, let's go."

Yoongi leads Jimin downstairs and outside to where the pool was. There was a minimum amount of people in the pool since it was so late. Yoongi takes off his shirt and puts it on a pool chair that they claim and gets into the pool. Jimin sits on the side for a bit while Yoongi swims around his legs.

"Come in~"

Jimin grabs at the hem of his shirt debating whether to take it off.

"No ones going to judge," Yoongi states, "if they do, I'll teach them a lesson."