64

"Hyung stop, it's fine."

"Pfft, I can multitask don't worry."

"I'm worried about the baby, not you."

"Oh, well fine," Seokjin gives Gijeong to Jimin and continues to push the wheelchair.

"I can't believe you're leaving," Jin fakes cries, "who am I supposed to care for."

"I have a feeling Jungkook will come back soon."

"You think?"

"By the way he was eyeing Jiyeong, yeah."

"I can barley imagine those three with one child, let alone two."

"Can you imagine me with four?"

"Not much left to imagine now, is there."

"I guess you're right with that one."

"I mean, a couple years ago it would have never crossed my mind. I think we all turned different from what we thought we'd be."

"Yeah, but I'm glad it happened this way, it's more fun when you don't know what to expect."

Jin pushes them outside where Yoongi had their car pulled up to the side of the side walk.

"Hi Gijeong," Yoongi picks up the baby and puts him in the car.

"Got everything? Everyone?" Jin asks.

Jimin laughs, "Yes Hyung, you can even do a head count."

"Nah, I believe you."

Jin helps Jimin out of the wheelchair and slowly set him into the car.

"Talk to you later Hyung?"

"Pease, I still got more wedding picture to send you."

"Oh I'll be waiting for them."

Jimin closes the door as Yoongi gets in on the other side and starts the car.

"My parents are coming with Minjin, so we should get home around the same time."

"Perfect, I miss seeing Minjin everyday."

"I do too, but he would have been bored at the hospital since we had to take care of the babies and you still can't do much."

They pull into the driveway of their house and see a certain boy bouncing around the front yard. Yoongi gets out and helps Jimin out of the car while Minjin comes running up to them.

"Papa, Appa!"

"Hey Minjinnie, be careful, Papa's still sore.

"Oh okay."

"Come on Baby lets go inside," Jimin speaks as he's handed Giseok and their hospital bag.

"I tried to get him to wait longer before coming but he was too excited," Mrs. Min states.

"It's alright, it's good having everyone together."

Mrs. Min takes Giseok and the bag while Jimin unlocks the front door.

"Wow, it's good to be home," Jimin breathes.

Everyone starts unpacking and getting the babies situated at home. There's a knock at the door and Jimin gets up to answer it.

"Appa hey, how've you been?"

"Ugh... I don't even want to start."

"Relatable."

"Yeah, so I decided to come raid you for food instead," he jokes.

"Well we made way too much, so you're welcome. Before that though I want to do something."

Jimin leads his father into the living room where everyone was situated; minus Yoongi who was preparing dinner.

Minjin gasps, "Nice food guy!"

"Hi," Mr. Park greets.

"Minjin come here."

"So, you know that you have two parents."

"Yup, you and Appa."

"That's right, and Appa and I also have two parents."

"Mhm."

"Well this is my Appa."

"Really?"

"Hi Minjin..."

"So you are... other grandpa."

"Yes he is."

"Ooh okay. What about other grandma?"

Mr. Park looks to Jimin to say something.

"There's only one Minjinnie, other grandma is mean and she won't be around."

"Okay."

Minjin goes back to playing with whatever he was playing with before.

"Well that was easy."

"You can say that again."

"Okay, dinner is finally ready," Yoongi calls.

They move the plates of food into the dinning room one by one until everything was set. Yoongi set the babies in their high chairs and sat next to them.

"Woah, this looks really good," Minjin beams.

"Go ahead and eat Minjinnie," Yoongi responds.

Minjin starts filling his plate with different food and stuffing his face.

Jimin laughs at his eldest child, "is it good?"

"Mhm!"

Jimin makes sure to get the babies to eat some of their formula.

"Come on, open your mouth Gijeong," Jimin pleads as the baby slowly opens his mouth.

"Yoongi also refused to eat when he was a baby, I guess it carries through generations," Mr. Min snickers.

"Jimin did the same thing," Mr. Park laughs.

"Don't start," Jimin groans making the table laugh.

Everyone starts eating and complimenting Yoongi on the meal. They laugh and joke for the rest of night, finally having a feel for their near happy ending.