65

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

"Please stop whining, I'm going as fast as I can."

"No you are not grandpa."

"You're older than me!"

"Oh tuff, I'm excited!" Jin beams as they walk down the street, "we can finally do this after a million years."

"It's hasn't even been two months Hyung, chill out."

"But you're finally down to the right size to try on suits."

"Just for you."

Seokjin drags Jimin down the street and into a store. The bell at the top of the door rings when they enter.

"Oh hello, are you Park Jimin?" An employee walks over.

"That's him," Jin points to the latter.

"Perfect, so I'm guessing you need a suit."

"Yes."

"Alright, anything in mind."

"Well," Seokjin butts in, "it's a wedding."

"Oh perfect, are you an attendee, party of the wedding party..?"

"He is groom number one."

"How nice, congratulations!"

"Thanks," Jimin smiles.

"So, any ideas to start out?"

"I think we should maybe look at some different suits first?" Jin suggests.

"Sounds good to me."

The employee walks into the back with the pair following.

"We also want to look for something for the groomsmen and- is it all guys?"

"I think so," Jimin responds.

"Well we can do that to. What is the wedding setting, or the vibes it's going to give off?"

"It's a forest wedding, so wood and trees..?" Jimin replies.

"You suck at this," Jin comments, "it is in a forest slash meadowy- place... its suppose to be calm and peaceful vibes."

"Hmm, okay, let's see..."

The employee pans through the racks of suits and pulls out a few for Jimin to try on.

Jin hands him the first one and he goes into a changing room to put it on. Jimin comes out and stands in front of the mirror.

The suit is full cool black colour with black velvet lapels on the coat, along with the cuffs at the sleeves.

"Hmm not bad," Jin silently judges the outfit.

"Is this the style you were going for?" The employee asks.

"How do you like it Jimin?"

"Eh..."

They try on a few more that a salesman has pulled down but nothing sticks out.

"Maybe you want to try picking one out Hyung?" Jimin asks.

"Can I?"

"Be my guest!" The employee happily agrees.

Seokjin scans the racks to find something that would suit the wedding and Jimin all together. Jin finally comes back to the younger with one in his hands.

"I think this one will be the one."

"Really, well then I have high standards."

Jimin takes the suit and goes back into the changing room to put it on. He opens the curtain and stands back up on the stand to look at it in front of the mirror.

"Oka- woah," Jimin gawks at the suit covering his body.

"Wow," the employee agrees.

"See, I know what I'm doing."

It's an all white suit with a black lapels and buttons. Underneath was a high neck, black dress shirt.

"Okay maybe you were right."

"I'm always right."

Jin leaves and comes back with a white tie and bow tie. He holds them up to the younger's neck and switches between them indecisively.

"Bow tie?"

"Bow tie."

"I think so to," Jin nods his head and steps back down.

"So it's this one you're going for?"

"Yep."

"Awesome, now for the groomsmen."

"I have measurement," Jin mentions, taking out a paper from his pocket.

"Did you go and measure everyone?" Jimin asks.

"Not everyone. I asked Yoongi to give me the measurements for his people, but the other ones I a hundred percent barged into their house without warning with only a tape measurer in my hands."

"You are scary sometimes."

"I try."

Jin pulls out some photos from the wedding location and decoration ideas for the salesman who help pick out some suits.

"What about this one?" Jin suggests, holding up a brownish, grey suit, "it matches pretty well with the aesthetic."

"Never use that word again."

"I think it goes well with the photos you picked out and it would go with all the nature surrounding the area," The employee utters.

"Lemme asks Yoongi."

Jimin takes a picture and sends it to the elder who agrees with the choice.

"Mhm, it's good."

"Wonderful, is that everything?"

"I think so."

"Alrighty, let's ring you up."

Jimin goes to the front to pay for everything while Jin packs some things away.

"We'll let you know when the tailor is done with the suits."

"Awesome, thank you," Jimin smiles as the two boys leave the shop.

"Was that fun, or was that fun?!" Seokjin beams, "I think I can tell yo- Jimin? Why are you crying."

"I'm not," Jimin sniffles, "it's just finally starting to set in."

Jin chuckles and side hugs the younger, "you should probably be more excited than me, it your wedding. I am not having one for a while."

"When that times comes, I'll plan the whole thing too."

"Sure Jimin.., now let's go get some food, I'm starving."