60

"Oh my god, I can still feel them pushing," Jimin whines.

"They are moving farther down now, you're doing good Jiminie."

There is a knock at the door and the lady from earlier walks in, "hello everyone."

"Hi Mrs. Seong," Jin greets.

"How are you doing?" She asks Jimin.

"Could be bette- oww,Hyung," he groans as Jin presses around Jimin's stomach.

"I am sorry I am doing my job."

"I don't know if this is a good time-"

"No no, it's fine. Nothings really happening at the moment," Jimin utters.

"I just wanted to apologize for earlier, it was really uncalled for and I would have thought all my staff know better than to act like that."

"It's alright, I wasn't excepting it but also not surprised."

"I heard that Nurse Park is your mother."

"Sadly."

"Oh wow, I sense not that good of a relationship."

"Not at all. She threw me out when I was pregnant with my first baby at eighteen, then still proceeds to not let me live it down for some reason."

"I'm so sorry."

"I've gotten used to dealing with her by now, every so often when we cross path."

"If you would have said something earlier I could've made sure she wouldn't have disturbed you."

"Last time I was in here, I didn't see her once so I thought it would've been fine. I guess back then she was still trying to forget I existed, but now I don't know what's gotten in to her."

"Well security was called and she was removed from the building, its up to you if you want to press charges on her-."

"Yes."

"Yoongi!"

"Have you not been here to see the stress and trauma she's put you through? Where would you have ended up if I wasn't there to take you in."

"You speak as if I wouldn't let him stay with me," Seokjin comments.

"Minus your friends."

"She's still my mother at the end of the day, even though I hate it, she can't loose her job because of me."

"Well, Jimin, this is the first time I've seen a reaction from her let alone any other staff and it might be an indicator that she's not fit for nursing at the moment. Who knows if she'll lash out on another patient," Mrs. Seong speaks.

"But wasn't it just because of me."

"Yes since there was a relation to you, but seeing other people having babies might trigger that and she can go out on another... outburst like ealier."

"I want to think about it."

"That's fair, I'll let you decide what to do, don't feel pressured to make one at the moment, considering the condition you're in right now."

"Thank yo- ah... Hyung!"

"Shut up and let me poke you!"

Mrs. Seong chuckles, "I hope Seokjin is doing a good job."

"He's alright."

"Excuse you, I'm the best nurse you've ever seen."

Jimin laughs, "okay Hyung whatever you say."

"Oh wait... I think they're moving down a little more," Jin utters.

"Can they come out?" Jimin groans.

"I'll call the doctor up to get things ready, Yoongi you can put these scrubs on."

"Why do our children always have to come at stupid times."

"Would you like to wait a couple more hours?"

"No, no, Hyung get them out of me."

"Well I'll be off, good luck to you guys," Mrs. Seong calmly speaks and walks out.

Jin gets a bunch of equipment out and starts setting stuff up. A couple minutes later a doctor walks in.

"Hello, everyone," he greets, "I'm doctor Lee, how are you doing?"

"Alright," Jimin answers.

"How long have you been in labour?"

"Three and a half hours now?" Jin answers.

"Not too bad."

"I think they are ready, they're moving down farther so I think they're at their best to get them out now."

"Okay, perfect I'll get set up here and we'll get this started soon. There are multiple babies, correct?"

"Yes, three." Jimin answers.

"Congratulations. So this will most likely take longer than your standard birth since there's more than one baby, is this your first time delivering?"

"Second time."

"Ah, you already know the drill, great."

"Jimin, I have to ask, with male pregnancy do you want to remove the u-"

"I know, I know."

"I have to ask, what is your answer."

"Well a- actually..."

"You're debating it?" Jin asks shocked.

"I mean, we have four babies, do we really need anymore?" He looks over to Yoongi.

"It's up to you Baby, you think we'll have more babies?"

"I think this is better, and then we won't have to worry about accidentally getting pregnant."

"Are you sure Jimin?" Seokjin asks sternly.

"Yep, I'm sure," he smiles, "you should try instead, Hyung."

"Nope I'm good," Jin laughs, "but if you're really sure..."

"Okay! I think we're ready to start," the doctor gleefully walks over, "so we are taking three babies out, are we doing the longer procedure to take your uterus out?"

"Yes."

"This is irreversible, you know."

Jimin grins, "I know, it's been a fun five years but I think our family is finally complete."