26

"This is gonna be awesome!" Jimin bounces out of the car.

"Calm down," Yoongi laughs.

"But it's cool to go look at houses."

"I have no clue why you're so enthusiastic about this."

"It's where we're gonna spend most of our lives next, it's like a new chapter."

"Deep much."

There was an open house scheduled for a house that the two of them seemed to really like. When they arrived, they parked on the side of the street and made their way up to the house. There were a couple people already going inside the presumed house so the pair followed the rest of them.

"Wow the front lawn is really nice." Jimin comments.

"We could stick a swing or something in that tree."

"That would be so cute!"

Jimin scans the front lawn with its nice mowed grass and cute stone walkway up to the front of the house. There was a small garden surrounding the front of the house that gave it a pop of colour. Form the outside, there was a very homey feel. The two walk into the house and are met with a nice modern design mostly shades of white, grey, and black.

"Woah~ it's so nice in here," Jimin awe's at the main entrance.

There were very high ceilings in the entrance which you could see to the second floor. They walk forward into the living room which also had high up ceiling and a hangover from the second floor.

"That would be something to be careful of."

To the left of the entrance was the kitchen- that had a door out to the backyard- and with the standard ceilings and nice countertops.

"It's so pretty~" Jimin says.

"Oh god, you're already falling in love."

They turn to the left and go down the hallway next to the living room and find a dinning room, nice sized bedroom and bathroom.

"Wow, this would fit a kid really nice," Jimin says looking at the empty space.

They retrace their steps down the hallway and go up the stairs to the second floor.

"Oh this is a nice view," Yoongi looks down from the hangover that peers into the living room.

On the left there were two more bedroom -the same sized as the last- and another full sized bathroom.

"This would be good for the kids," Yoongi suggests.

They walk down the other way and find the master bedroom. The room was fairly large with its own balcony. There was also an en-suite bathroom with a walk in closet.

"Okay I feel way too fancy being in this house," Jimin laughs.

"It's really nice."

"Do you think you could see us living here," Jimin questions the elder.

"One hundred percent."

They head out of the room and make their way to the backyard which was filled with nice grass and a stoned area filled with some outdoor couches.

"This would be a lot of nice space to play," Jimin glaces at the area.

"This house is really perfect," Yoongi mumbles.

"Are we done, I guess?"

"Yeah pretty much."

They look at a couple more things once more before leaving the house and getting into their car.

"That house is absolutely amazing," Jimin smiles.

"It wasn't even on the list of houses we were gonna look at."

"Happy accidents."

"Definitely."

"Can we afford it though?" Jimin looks at the elder.

"It was a little higher than the budget we set in place."

"I can get a job to help!" Jimin blurts.

"You can't get a job right now."

"I could find something, it can't be that hard. Maybe open up a little online business or something, put my art skills to the test."

Yoongi sighs, "you really want this one."

"Yes, at this point I don't think it's worth it to go look at the other ones!" Jimin laughs, "I mean, you know watching the shows on T.V finding what house the family is gonna get, it's always obvious when they find the one they want."

"Even if we just took a glance at the other ones."

"Sure..., we need a backup plan anyways."

"Okay, so we'll try for this one and see what happens then," Yoongi suggests.

"Great, I have a good feeling about it."