08

Jimin drove the younger to the appointment they had booked. Surprisingly, Taehyung and Hoseok didn't ask any questions to the younger about his disappearance.

"Okay were here," Jimin smiles.

They get out and head into the building and go up to the fourth floor where the doctors office is. Jimin checks the two of them in when they enter. Jungkook sits in one of the chairs in the waiting room while Jimin joins him shortly after.

"I don't like this."

"Doctors offices are always creepy, all white and plain."

Jungkook giggles at Jimin's comment.

"Jeon Jungkook?" A lady calls.

Jungkook stops giggling.

"Come on," Jimin says as he drags the younger into the back.

They get lead into another white room with the door shut behind them.

"Hello I am Sumin and I will be helping you today," the lady starts fiddling with some equipment.

"Who am I examining today?"

Jimin raises Jungkook's hand making Sumin laugh.

"Okay, well Jungkook if you could sit up on the bed over here."

Jungkook does as he's told and reluctantly sits up on the bed.

"So, I'm guessing this your first child?"

"Mhm."

"Are you the father?" She asks Jimin.

"No, I'm just moral support."

"Ah, a little moral support is always nice"

She does some quick test to make sure the younger is healthy.

"So I'm just gonna take a listen to your heart, and if I do this..," she clicks some switches, "you'll be able to hear it."

Suddenly you could hear Jungkook's heartbeat coming out of one of the machine.

"Why is it so fast?" Jungkook panics, "am I okay, am I gonna die?!"

"Its because you're terrified," Jimin says.

"Oh."

Sumin chuckles, "Nothing is wrong with you, you're very healthy."

"Now if you would like we can look at the baby."

She gets out the ultrasound and lifts up the younger's stomach making him flinch. She gets the gel and squirts it on his stomach.

"It's cold!"

"I said it would be cold," Jimin comments.

"Not this cold."

She brings the scanner and moves it around. A grey and black picture comes up on the screen in front of him.

"That's my inside?!"

"Yep," Jimin answers.

"Where is it?"

"Uterus."

"I thought only girls have those."

"They're supposed to, but some males have it for some strange reason, resulting in this."

"But even then, it's still rare for males to have children," Sumin adds.

"What do you mean," Jimin asks interested.

"There's is a small amount of men that can carry life, but there's still a low chance for them to get pregnant anyways."

"Really?"

"Well yeah, for example, Jungkook if you don't mind answering, how long have you been sexually active?"

"T-Three years..?"

"With protection?"

"No."

"Cause you're a man right."

"Mhm."

"And this is your first pregnancy."

"Yeah."

"See now? Even after years this is the first time he's gotten pregnant."

"So it can takes years for a guy to get pregnant?" Jimin asks.

"Possibly."

Jimin face goes pale.

"But anyways," Sumin turns the attention back to the screen, "you can't really see the baby but it's right...there," she hovers her mouse over a small light grey dot.

"It's tiny.

"Yeah so you are about three and a half weeks pregnant at the moment... I'd say date of conception was in late March, so that means the baby will most likely be born sometime in December or January next year.

"Holy shit," tears form in the corners of Jungkook's eyes.

"That's exciting Gukkie!"

"There's only one, right?"

"Yes for now I only see one."

She starts cleaning Jungkook off and replacing equipment.

"I will be right back and we can schedule your next check up."

"Another one?"

"Yes, you have to get multiple just to check up on you and the baby's health," she smiles and disappears.

"Okay!" Sumin returns, "So I will book another appointment for you to come back in twelve weeks."

Jimin gasps, "you get the gender of the baby."

"Yes hopefully we'll be able to see that the next time you come."

Jungkook gets off the bed and follows Jimin out of the room and out of the building. They get into the car where Jungkook sits and releases a breath he'd been holding.

"Oh my god."

"What do you think now?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know..."

"It'll take some adjusting, that's all."

"The end of the year... the baby will be here at the end of the year."

"Or beginning of next year."

"How did you do this," Jungkook whines, "You just accepted it so fast, and you were so happy about it."

"It depends on the person, I bet that you'll eventually get excited, especially when you start to tell people and see their excited reactions."

"Maybe..."

Jimin takes a deep breath, "Gukkie?"

"Hmm?"

"You know... uh she said that conception was in late March."

"What about it?"

"Does that change anything."

"Yeah, it does..." Jungkook looks down.

"Between Tae and Hoseok Hyung?"

"Yes.., I know who it is."