09

Jimin say in the car with Jungkook outside the latter's appartement complex.

"I don't want to."

"It's not like you have a choice."

Jimin is practically- is, forcing Jungkook to tell his two boyfriends since it's been almost a month and a half, it's late May and he is still avoiding it.

"It honestly surprises me how they haven't picked up on anything yet."

"The advantage to having stupid boyfriends."

Jimin sighs, "Lets go."

Jimin drags the Maknae into the building, much to his displeasure. They get in the elevator and press the eleventh floor. The three of them moved into their own apartment off of campus two years ago so they could have a space that works better for the three of them.

The elevator comes to a halt and gives off a ding, signalling they arrived have arrived at their destination. The doors open and Jimin continues to drag Jungkook by the arm to his apartment.

"Open the door."

"No."

"Just do it!"

"But I don't want to."

"You're very stubborn."

"Fight me-"

The door suddenly opens leaving both boys shocked and surprised.

"Uh... you guys good?" Hoseok asks from the other side.

"Walk," Jimin says.

Jungkook groans and walks in followed by the latter.  

"Hey Jimin... what's got you coming over here?" Taehyung asks coming out of his bedroom.

Jimin points to Jungkook, "that one."

"What's up?" Hoseok looks in confusion.

"Come sit down."

The two boys sit down on the couch as Jimin practically picks up the Maknae and plops him in between the other two boys.

"Uh okay," Taehyung scratches the back of his head, "what are we doing."

Jimin gives a hand, signalling for Jungkook to speak. Jungkook rapidly shakes his head in disagreement.

Jimin rubs his temples, "I should have known this would be difficult."

Hoseok scoots over to Jungkook and wraps his arms around him, "Something wrong baby?"

Jungkook shuts his eyes as tears start to fall. He flops back on the the couch with a broken sigh.

"Gukkie what's wrong?" Taehyung asks, kissing his cheek, "you can tell us."

Jungkook shakes his head a she starts to cry, "I'm sorry."

"You can't be sorry if we don't know what wrong," Hoseok comforts.

"I-I I'm.." Jungkook takes a deep breath, "Fuck- I'm pregnant," the last word comes out in a whispers as he cries into Taehyung's chest.

The other two boys eyes widen in shock as they stare at each other.

"Really?" Taehyung whispers.

Jungkook nods his head in reply.

Taehyung picks the younger up and twirls him around, "are you kidding me?! We get to have a baby of our own?"

"Holy crap," Hoseok smiles, "Gukkie why are you sorry? This is exciting."

Jungkook keeps sniffling as he tries to calm down.

Taehyung wipes the younger's eyes, "were gonna have a baby together, why are you upset?"

"I can't do it I-I"

"Well there's three of us, I think we can handle one baby," Taehyung beams.

"Please smile Gukkie, look how happy we are for this."

"How far along are you?" Hoseok asks.

"Eight weeks."

"You waited that long to say something?!" Taehyung stands in surprise.

"I-I thought you wouldn't want it."

"Have you met... us?" Taehyung chuckles, "...How long has Jimin known."

"Long enough," the latter smiles.

"Baby you should have came to us first," Hoseok says.

"But Jimin's done this before."

"Okay, that's actually a good point."

"Baby?" Taehyung questions.

"Hmm."

"Do you know who the father is?"

Jungkook stops and stares at the latter, "Uh...yeah."

"Really?"

"Oh god, I didn't think you'd be able to know.." Hoseok adds.

"I only found out when the doctor guess the time of conception when looking at the baby."

"Ah- you went to a doctors appointment without us?!" Taehyung cried.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Gukkie," Hoseok reassures.

"Well who is it?" Taehyung nervously asks.

Jungkook pauses for a little bit.

"We won't be mad, you can't control it," Taehyung adds.

"It's Hobi," Jungkook looks down.

"Me?!" Hoseok stares in surprise, "oh my god."

Hoseok brings Jungkook into a big hug, "I'm so happy, a baby that's half you, half me!"

Hoseok brings the younger into a kiss, "this is gonna be amazing."

Jungkook chuckles, "I'm glad that you're happy."

"I'm ecstatic."

Jimin looks at Taehyung who has a sad smile. Of course Taehyung would be disappointed, he loves babies more than anyone.

"Hey," Jimin calls to Tae.

The younger looks over and holds out his fists, "congrats."

Tae gives a fist bump back and sighs, "Thanks."

Jimin goes into a whisper, "Biological or not, you'll make a great dad."

"I know," Taehyung smiles.