51

Minjin was messing around with the instruments in the back of the classroom while Yoongi finishes getting his this together for his afternoon classes.
The bell rings and students finish piling in for his second third year class of the day. Yoongi takes attendance and starts his lesson, forgetting about the child in the back.

"Okay, so I want to guys to fill out this worksheet an-"

Minjin comes running out of the back getting all the attention put on him immediately.

"Oh my god, so cute!" Some girls coo.

"Hi," one student waves to the child.

"Hello," Minjin smiles.

"Awe~," all the girls gasp.

"Minjin-ah, come sit in the chair," Yoongi calls, "As I was saying, please complete the worksheet as I have to finish up an assessment prepared for the seniors."

"Can we play with him?!"

"Who?"

The student points to Minjin.

"Oh... fine, but I still expect the worksheet to be done."

The rest of the class goes smoothly with Minjin having fun with the students. This class and the next go by pretty fast. The first years pretty much all ignore Minjin or are too afraid to say anything. The bell for sixth period sounds and everyone packs up and leaves.

"How many more classes left?"

"Only one Minjinnie, are you getting tired?"

"No, I'm fine. Can I play on the piano again?"

"If you want to."

Yoongi opens the piano and sits Minjin down with some music sheets.

"I'll be just in the back for a couple minutes okay Minjinnie?"

"Yep!"

Yoongi goes in the back to get some things while Minjin plays on the piano.

"Woah Mr. Min, you can pla-"

One of the senior boys walks in and stops dead in his tracks.

"Don't tell me this is a substitue," he blurts.

"Oh my god he's so cute!" A girl walks in and coos at him, "what are you playing?" She asks.

Minjin looks up and points to the sheets in front of him.

"How can he play that?!"

"This kid is a superhuman or something, what the fuck."

"Bad word!" Minjin yells.

"Yeah bad word, Jinhwan," the girl slaps the other boy on his head.

"Oww, okay okay, I'm sorry!"

More students walk in and crowd around the child minding his own business, playing. The bell rings again and everyone keeps watching.

"Is he actually our teacher?" Another boy asks.

"I guess so," Jinhwan laughs, "So teach, what's up for today," he jokes.

"What on earth are you all doing? There are seats for a reason," Yoongi speaks, coming out of the back.

Everyone walks to their seats and puts their bags down.

"We thought he was the teacher!" Jinhwan confesses.

"Why would there be a four year old teaching this class?"

"I don't know, did you see him play? He's better than you!"

"Appa, I'm better player than you?!" Minjin gasps.

"He's your child?!" Jinhwan yells in surprise, "since when did you have a kid?"

"For a while, clearly. Now please quiet down everyone, we need to begin."

"Oh come one, we need a break, he's more interesting," Jinhwan points to Minjin.

"Of course this class gets distracted by the smallest things," Yoongi sighs, "We have things to do today, I need to assess all of you on your instruments, and then you can work on your end of the year assignment."

Some groans fill the room as people start to get up and prepare some instruments. Minjin sits in Yoongi's lap as he gets his papers together. He starts assessing the students one by one with Minjin following closely behind and also trying to expect.

"Not bad Jinhwan," Yoongi marks down some notes.

"Not even, like, a good job?"

"Still some improvement needed but overall it's nice."

"More lower parts," Minjin butts in.

"Huh?"

"Needs lower parts," Minjin taps on one of the lower keys.

Jinhwan plays the same song with adding some lower notes to it.

"That actually sounds nice," Yoongi comments.

"Why can't you teach us like you teach him."

"I didn't teach him anything," Yoongi shrugs, "you're born with it, or you're not."

"Superhuman," Jinhwan mutters.

Yoongi finishes up looking everyone over and finishes the day sitting at his desk with Minjin.

"Appa?"

"Hmm."

"Why does everyone say 'superhuman'?"

"Because you have a special talent for music, that's why."

"Am I better than you?"

"I think you are," Yoongi smiles.

"But you will always play pretty," Minjin smiles.

"Thanks Minjin-ah. You ready to go home now?"

"Yep, gotta check on Papa!"

Minjin grabs his things and rushes out the door with Yoongi trailing in behind.