A/N: Thank You & New Book!

*scrolls through chapters* how the fuck do I write this...

The end!

That is... Crazy to think that this story is over, if only I would do a third book but it's time to put this story to rest after a one and a half year process (holy shit it's been that long)

I first want to say thank you to yoonminlover10081995  who helped me in writing the labour this time around so I wasnt completely lost. Go check her book out too.

I can't even fathom the support this book and series has gotten, it's so strange to me. I never ever intended on writing fanfics and yet my friend suggested it to me and her I am. I never expected anything when writing these books and all of a sudden they started getting attention one day.

17K reads?! Teacher ended with only 4K and it's grown so much since then, and there are no words to express how thankful I am that you all enjoyed this series as much as I did writing it. I enjoyed reading all your comments you left on the stories and they make me so happy.

I'm sorry if the last couple chapters weren't as good as you hoped, it got really tedious near the end and I struggled a lot to write the honeymoon and the epilogue but I hope it's somewhat up to your standards.

Now that this story is over, I have a new book vvvv

I would really appreciate the support on that book. Chapters will start out slower than this book because I need to write more so I hope you don't mind that.

With all that said, thank you so much for reading these past two books, I really means a lot to me.