39

"Okay Minjin look both ways," Jimin tells latter.

"No cars!"

"Good, now take my hand," Jimin holds his hand out for Minjin to take as they cross the road.

A light snow came down on them as they walked towards the mall. Jimin decided to take Minjin Christmas shopping since it was in a couple weeks.
They get in the store and brush the snow off of their heads.

"It's cold outside," Minjin comments.

"Yes it is, good thing we bundled up."

"Are we getting presents?"

"Yep, we need some for all the family."

"Even uncles?" Minjin asks meaning Jimin's Hyung's, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"Even them."

"What do we get?"

"I made a list," Jimin pulls a list out of his pocket, "this is everything... unless you want to add something."

"It good!"

"Okay, do you want to go to the first store?"

"Let's go!" Minjin dashes off with Jimin following behind.

They start with their immediate family members and start getting small gifts from them from random stores. Yoongi had some input on some of the gifts before the two of them left the house.

For Jimin's friends, they got Namjoon a pretty light that changes colour from a remote since he broke his office light a while back and hasn't gotten a new one. They found Jin some fancy clothes that Jimin knew he would like since he the elder always likes to dress up nice these days. For Taehyung they got a Polaroid camera since his career path is photography. For Jungkook and Hobi Jimin, picks out a nice music player and drive to download music on to, to teach with. Then Minjin picked out a cute Sunflower pillow that reminded him of Hoseok. The two also go and look at the baby section of multiple stores and get a couple things, some for Jungkook, some for Jimin.

For Yoongi they took more time on deciding what to get him. There wasn't anything the elder was specifically into except music. Jimin picked out an organizer for the elder, so his desk at school doesn't look like a tornado came through and hit it. They also got some clothes that matched the elder's style.

"Papa look at this," Minjin pointed to a shirt at the front of a store.

It was a white shirt with music printed onto it making it look like an actually music sheet.

"That's a cute sweater."

"Can you play it?" Minjin asks.

"Play it?"

"It's notes, can't you play it."

"Actually..."

This sparks an idea in Jimin's head, he takes out his phone which has a piano app on it for when he messed around with notes and sounds a while back. Minjin holds the shirt out so Jimin could see the notes. Jimin starts playing the notes from the shirt on his phone. It's an actual song printed onto the shirt. Jimin hasn't heard of the song before but it's has a nice, calm melody. Somehow they attract a small crowd that takes interest in Jimin's playing.

"Papa, people are watching, that means you're good!"

Jimin smiles and continues to play until the bottom of the shirt. He stops and a couple people around them clap and start going about their day again.

"Should we get it Papa?"

"What do you think?"

"Yes! Appa can play it on a real piano."

"Alright then, take it off the rack."

Minjin takes it off the rack and tries to fold it neatly but fails. Jimin takes it and starts to fold it.

"Jimin..?"

Jimin finishes with the shirt and hands it to Minjin to hold. He looks back up from where his name was called.

"A-Appa," Jimin stutters going slightly pale.

"Hi," the man greets.

"Hello."

"How are you..?"

"Not bad, how about you."

"About the same... uh," Mr. Park starts, "you want to grab something to eat? My Christmas present."

Jimin blinks back.

"I get if you don't want to, I was just being ni-"

"Sure, let me go pay for this."

Jimin walks to the cashier and quickly pays for the sweater. The two exit the store to where the elder was waiting.