43

"Gukkie," Jimin goes to the Maknae's side, "don't do something you'll regret."

"I can't do this again, it hurts like fucking hell!"

"I know it does, but don't do that to Taehyung."

"I don't kno- ah," Jungkook groans.

"Please listen to me Gukkie, you are strong enough, don't do it. Even I know, deep down, you want more kids. You never have to get pregnant again, just don't completely demolish that choice."

"F-fine.., just leave it."

"Jungkook can you move your leg for me," the nurse calls.

"Gukkie, move it."

"I'm trying."

"Does that mean it worked?" Jimin asks.

"Looks like it's, so we couldn't get the epidural to work but you seem to be numbed from the waist down which mean there won't be as much pain."

"Thank god," Jungkook sighs.

"So we need the doctor to come up now incase it wears off."

A couple minutes later the doctor walks in the door.

"Hello," she greets, "is everything ready to go?"

"Jungkook, you have the choice on who stay in the room," Jimin tells him.

"It doesn't matter anymore, just do it," he blubbers.

"Okay we'll get started then," the doctor smiles and gets prepared.

"Jimin, where TaeTae," Jungkook pouts.

"I'll go get him."

Jimin runs out into the hall and spots Taehyung sitting on a bench with Jin talking to him.

"Taehyung," Jimin speaks.

Taehyung looks up, "what now Minnie, if you're asking me to go back in there there's no point, it's Hoseok Hyung's kid after all."

"Taehyung don't be stupid, it's yours too. Don't just miss this because you're being stupid. I know you want a kid of your "own" but he's yours as well."

Taehyung shakes his head, "I though Jungkook wanted more kids, we talked about it before..."

"People say stupid things in labour, that doesn't mean they mean it."

"Well now he can't have anymore kids!"

"I convinced him to not remove it."

"You did?"

"Yes, and they were able to get some of the medication working."

"That's good!" Jin beams.

"Now go back in and not miss your son's birth."

Taehyung gets back up and run down the hall to the room.

"You really changed his mind?" Jin ask.

"Mhm, he's just scared, scared of what he doesn't know. I can guess in a couple years he'd regret it."

"Think so?"

"It's just the pain talking right now."

"Hey," Jin calls.

"Huh?"

"Merry Christmas," Jin holds out his watch showing twelve o'clock, December twenty fifth.

"They're gonna have Christmas baby," Jimin smiles.

"Cute."

"I can't believe they're getting their baby today, I still remember when Jungkook was sobbing on my lap about it."

"We love character development."

"Hyung, really?"

"You know it's true."

Jimin rolls his eyes and smiles, "should we go back in?"

"I guess so, I'd just suggest to not look at the doctor messing around with Jungkook's organs."

"Trust me I won't."

They walk back in and sit to the side near the window while listening to Jungkook groaning in pain and his two boyfriends trying to comfort him.

"Okay almost there... got something," the doctor tells.

Jungkook's heavily breathing on the bed with Hoseok and Taehyung on either side of him.

"Hyung," Jungkook calls, "I'm sorry..."

"Huh?" They both look at him.

"I shouldn't have said all that stuff earlier."

"It's okay Kookie," Taehyung softly smiles, "this isn't the easiest thing to do."

"He's you're baby too."

"I know, it's just that he's gonna eventually wonder about his actual parents."

"We all are."

"You know what I mean."

"Well yeah blood wise he has two parents but we're still all his parents, and we'll make sure to remind him that," Jungkook smiles.

"I love you," Taehyung kisses his forehead.

"Almost there, are you doing okay?" The nurse ask.

"Little bit."

"Everything's probably been taken into effect by now, so next time just remember to start the medication early."

"Oh I will definitely remember," Jungkook comments making everyone giggles.

"Okay here we go," The doctor says and the room is soon filled with a cry.

Tears fall from everyone's eyes as the get the baby cleaned up.

"Oh..." the nurse mumbles.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asks concerned.

She looks up with a smiles, "congratulations, It's a girl..."

"What?!"