46

"Woah this place is big," Minjin gasps.

"This is the hospital."

"Cool! Why are we here?"

"There's someone we want you to meet," Jimin smiles as they find a parking spot.

Once parked, the three get out of the car and enter the large building. Jungkook informed Jimin of the room to head to before hand since it was changed after everything died down. They get into the elevator and go to the fourth floor. After mindless twist and turns they arrive in front of the door.

"Okay Baby, you got to be quiet okay?"

"Okay."

Jimin knocks on the door and opens it, peaking his head through. The three walk in to see Hoseok passed out on the chair in the corner and Taehyung sitting beside Jungkook, who's holding Gyeonghui.

"Uncle Kookie!" Minjin smiles.

"Shh, baby," Jimin reminds him, "go look."

Minjin gets closer and notices the baby in Jungkook's hands.

"It's a baby," Minjin gasps.

"Yes it is."

"Is it Kookie's Baby?"

"It's Kookie, TaeTae and Hobi Hyung's Baby."

"Woah."

Minjin sticks his hand out as the baby wraps her fingers around his hand.

"The baby's holding my hand."

"She must really like you then," Jimin smiles at the sight in front of him.

"How have things been Guk-Ah?"

"Alright, tiring but alright."

"Family came to see you yet?"

"Pretty much all of them already."

"Wow, that was quick."

"It was hectic in here about an hour ago."

"How'd you tell them?"

"I told my parents first who spread it to the rest of them family. They actually called first to wish me a merry Christmas since they always get up early on this day. They asked how I was and I told them I went into labour last night and gave birth this morning."

"How'd they take it."

"Pretty shocked. They were screaming, but it was happy screams."

Jimin smiles, "that sounds fun."

"TaeTae and Hobi's parents had almost the same reaction and everyone somehow managed to come all at once."

"Probably not the best idea," Yoongi butts in.

"At least everyone came in and we can rest now. Namjoon Hyung is going to come a little later on with Jin Hyung again."

"I'm glad you're still having a good time."

"We opened all our presents, Hobi Hyung went and got them for us last night."

Jimin looks in the corner at the mound of gifts.

"That's a lot of presents."

"It's from all the other family members too."

"Aah, well merry Christmas to you guys, and Hobi Hyung whenever he wakes up."

"He's been pasted out ever since everyone left," Taehyung snickers.

"Must be rough... well I guess we should go," Jimin laughs.