Welcome Back

Everyone stayed in Cape Town for the next few days before going back to the US. You were straightening up your room when there was a knock at the door. You opened it and saw Kaya and Nathalie. They were both carrying big, bulging bags that looked like it was going to explode any minute.

"Hey girl. We're going downstairs to do some laundry. Do you have anything?" Nathalie asked.

"Actually, yes. I'll come down with you guys." you said.

You came back with a laundry bag and all three of you went to the elevator.

During the ride, you guys talked about your favorite moments of the movie. The elevator arrived at the first floor and you guys got off. The three of you walked to the laundry room. Luckily, no other guests were there. A worker then came in.

"Hello ladies. Need any help?" he asked.

"Yeah. How do the machines work?" Kaya asked.

"Just put all of your clothes in, add the detergent, and start it." the worker explained.

"That easy?" you questioned.

"Yes ma'am." he said.

"Well, thank you." Nathalie said to him.

You girls got to work on doing your laundry. Soon or later, some of the boys came down to do the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day that everyone in the Maze Runner cast and crew leave Cape Town, South Africa. You're gonna miss this, but you will not miss the cold, especially during the window jump scene. You did a scan of your hotel room to make sure you got everything. Once you confirmed that, you grabbed your stuff and headed towards the elevator. As you were walking down the hall, you were looking all around you and breathing it in. You hit the down button and waited. While waiting, Will and Rosa joined in. The three of you rode down together.

Once everyone was in the lobby, you all went out to the party bus and the driver drove you guys to the airport. You guys checked in your bags, went through security, and found the gate. The gate sign said that the plane was going to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Surprisingly, no one recognized you guys as the Maze Runner cast. Dylan, Ki Hong, and Dexter made good use of the waiting time to get snacks and drinks for the flight. You were playing Candy Crush, while resting your head on Thomas's shoulder.

You guys waited for about half an hour.

"Flight 658 to Fort Lauderdale, Florida is now boarding." an airport worker said through the intercom.

All of you got up and grabbed your stuff. You guys got in line to the board the plane. A flight attendant checked your boarding passes and all of you went down the terminal. Wes reserved the entire first class, so that you guys are separated from the other passengers and/or possible fans.

You found your seat, it was 4C, which was next to the window. The next thing you know, Thomas seats down next to you.

"Next to me again." you said, while buckling your seatbelt.

"Apparently so." he responded.

After all of the other passengers boarded, the pilot delivered the safety procedures and the flight information. When that was done, the plane took off into the sky.

[Many hours later]

You felt shaking on your shoulder.

"Love. Wake up. We're almost there." Thomas whispered to you.

You woke up and rubbed your eyes. You looked out the window. Suddenly, the ground got closer and the wheels touched down. You're made it back to the US.