Remember the Promise?

You, Dylan, Thomas, Kaya, and Wes are waiting to board the plane to go back to the US. Dylan and Kaya came back with drinks and snacks for the long trip. You were playing a word puzzle game, but was stuck on a hard level, so you stopped playing it.

"Hey y/n." Dylan said to get your attention.

"Yes?" you said.

"Remember the promise that you made to us?" he asked.

"Uhhh? What promise?" you questioned.

You didn't know what he was talking about.

"Remember after the Scorch Trials premiere, Ki Hong, Will, and I asked you about the Death Cure and the other books?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah...?" you questioned.

"You promised that you would tell us what happens." Dylan finally said.

"She said no such thing. She only summed up the two books in one sentence." Thomas said, coming into the conversation.

"Exactly. We want the details." Dylan said.

You let out a long exhale. You did remember that you made a mental note that you wouldn't give them any spoilers until after the Death Cure.

"Alright. I'll tell you guys after the premiere tomorrow night." you said.

Dylan looked satisfied that you caved in.

That conversation came to an end when it was time to board. All of you stood up and grabbed your things.

"Perfect timing." Thomas whispered to you.

"You got that right." you whispered back.

You guys showed your boarding passes to an airplane worker and boarded the plane.

You and Thomas spent the plane ride coming up with more extras for the wedding. You showed him some pictures on Pinterest of a flower themed wedding at a park. He looked up suits for him and his groomsmen. You looked up wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. You both picked out songs to dance to with your dad and his mom. You both agreed on dancing to the songs on his Christmas CD for the first dance. Ava is taking care of all things flowers. She sent you pictures of her flower designs for bouquets, boutonnières, table decorations, etc.

It's going to be beautiful.

The pilot came on the intercom to inform the passengers that they'll be landing soon. You got excited that you're almost home. Soon enough, the plane touched down. You guys got off and walked out into the airport. The five of you got your suitcases and went outside to get a shuttle bus. The driver took you guys to a hotel. You wanted to stay at your house, but you also wanted to be with the cast.

The next night, you all met up in the dining room to eat dinner before the premiere.

~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was the same. Crazy fans, pictures, autographs, dressing nicely, and seeing the movie on the big screen.

When everyone got back to the hotel, you guys went to dining room to celebrate with cake and champagne. At one point, Dylan made everyone be quiet.

"Okay, y/n. Now, that we've all seen the Death Cure, it's time to tell us anything about the last two books. Live up to your end of the deal." he said.

All eyes were on you.

"Okay." you answered. You thought for a minute.

"Newt and Sonya are brother and sister, and WICKED changed the characters' original names." you said.

"That's it? You don't remember anything else?" Ki Hong asked.

"It's been three years since I read the series. Just read the books if you wanna find out more." you said.

Thomas and Kat were shocked that their characters were siblings. Some of them asked about their characters' original names.