The Ultimate Miracle of Miracles

While riding home from the café, you couldn't shut your mouth about finally meeting the singers of for KING & COUNTRY! You started to settle down when you noticed that Thomas wasn't really responding to anything relating to them or their music. When you both walked into the apartment, Thomas called for Maisie.

"Come here, girl. You want a treat?" you called.

No answer.

"Love, come here." Thomas whispered.

You walked over to him. He was standing near the doorway to the bedroom. He pointed to the bed. Maisie was sound asleep on top of both pillows. You took a picture. It was hard to resist.

You tip-toed to the bed. You looked back at Thomas, who had his phone out to take a picture and/or video.

"Maisie, Mommy and Daddy are home." you whispered.

She lifted up her tiny head and you took her into your arms.

"Did you miss us?" Thomas asked her.

He still had his phone in his other hand. She yawned in response. All three of you went out into the living room. You guys ate leftovers for dinner, took showers, and went to bed.

                             Thomas's POV
The sun's morning rays came through the curtains.

'I gotta get darker curtains.' I thought to myself as I woke up.

I sat up against the headboard. I looked down to see Maisie asleep in her doggie bed near the window. Then, there was some movement in the bed. Y/n had woken up.

"Morning, love." I said to her.

"Morning." she yawned.

She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got up and started to fix breakfast. Y/n came out just as I was setting the plates down on the countertop.

We were enjoying breakfast when a notification sound went off. I turned around to see my phone on the coffee table. It was face down, so it must've vibrated.

"What is it?" y/n asked.

"I got an email." I answered, while turning my phone on.

We both stared at each other and looked like we were thinking the same thing. I walked back over to y/n and opened up the email app. It loaded and the email was from the director for Fiddler on the Roof. All that was on the email was a link.

"Click it." y/n said.

My finger hovered over it and pressed the web link.

                                Normal POV
Thomas received an email from the director. This could be the next opportunity. He pressed the link and it slowly loaded and it finally came up. Just as you predicted, it's the cast and crew list for Fiddler on the Roof. The crew list was first, then Thomas scrolled down to see the cast. Your eyes widened when you saw this on the list.

Tzeitel: Courtney Smallbone
Hodel: Moriah Peters
Chava: Y/n L/n

Model: Thomas Brodie-Sangster
Perchik: Luke Smallbone
Fyedka: Joel Smallbone

The rest of the list was the minor characters and the ensembles. You and Thomas hugged each other and jumped for joy.

"We did it! We got casted!" Thomas said.

"And we're the leads." you said.

You pulled away.

"See? Miracles do happen." you said.

"The Miracle of Miracles." Thomas corrected.

"Oh. You're already catching on. In every theatre production, lines and song lyrics instantly became puns or catchphrases." you said.

That made Thomas laugh. You told him the story of the show, the songs, and the characters' relationships as you both finished breakfast. Later that day, the director called the cast and crew to the theater for a script reading.